• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fixing the Server issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am one of those who is without this campaign and cannot get it. There are several posts about how your server cannot locate it. I have 2 suggestions to correct this.

1) Go find the campaign and get it to the correct location and filename or change the link to download it.

2) (Probably the more obvious) Someone who does have the completed work (Gold addition and whatnot) Submit it to the website again and then tell us where it is. (Rui you should have it so submit it to the site with all credit going towards the creation team)

3) Erase all knowledge on this site of The Spiderqueen campaign ever existing.(Don't do this one)

4) Send me the map at [email protected] and I'll do number 2.

If you guys want us to not get this campaign stop advertising it all over the place please and delete this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.