• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

FireEffect's Terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

Attachments

• nagatemple.jpg
    nagatemple.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 211
Level 8
Lol i am a bad terrainer for one reason (and others :D). I Make a few things. Get a camera angle. And work only in that area. UNLIKE THIS ONE. Two angles ftw. The first and third screenshots are not the actual terrain just to show what doodads i used and where i placed them easier.

Also if a admin can change the thread name to FireEffects Terrain Gallery or something, thatd be great.

Attachments

• ship1.jpg
    ship1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 134
  • ship2.jpg
    ship2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 173
  • ship3.jpg
    ship3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 130
  • ship4.jpg
    ship4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Level 25
I agree with Ragingspeedhorn that the new screenshots aren't that great. The camera angle is bad and the terrain is pretty confusing. And speaking of confusing, what is that large black thing on the screen in those two screenshots?
~Craka_J

Level 6
Good job on first shot, but what is the black thing in the other 2 screenies? also make the angles alot better.

~4rankie~

Status
Not open for further replies.