1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Fire Dragon Fire Phalanx

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Agile and deadly dragon cross-breed.
Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

The mighty Muoteck made a wonderful icon for it:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=58939

[12-02-07]: Add a real portrait.

Keywords:
dragon draconian lizard
Contents

Fire Dragon Fire Phalanx (Model)

Fire Dragon Fire Phalanx (Model)

1. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    (+) Works ingame, although i think the legs could use thickening, you might also want to change the sound event when he dies, anyway, gj.

2. Arab4life

Arab4life

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Frank, you seem to be good at making dragon like humanoid's. Your last dragon titan was amazing, but i'm sorry, compared to your last dragon submit this is terrible. I dont find the chest done well enough, specially the part where it intersect's at the leg's, i think you narrowed it alot at the hips. i think it should have a similar broad shoulder's, and buff body figure as your last one, and i think you made too much team color at the pant's, they could use some hinge's where piece's of the dragon's leg is showing and golden outline frame's on the pant's or something alike. BUT, remember as i said, this is bad compared to your last dragon. This INDIVIDUALLY is a pretty good model, 7.9/10 Very good. But after seeing your last model i expected more of you. Dont take my comment's as an offence, just critisim.

3. FinalAbyss

FinalAbyss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Huh, I liked your other dragon model better than this one, its the lower body that could really use some work. Other than that not much else I can really say, oh yea, 7/10.

4. Koichi345

Koichi345

Resources:
    Resources:
    this one is actually older than the Titan. submit the rest of the warlords models already!

5. Rahn

Rahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is really good, better than the Titan I think. Im definately going to use this, however do you know how I could remove the fire foot prints?

6. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @ Arab4life: Don't expect something from people that YOU can't do. So shut up and let me do my work, ok ?

7. Pyritie

Pyritie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Rahn - open it up in Magos' model editor, go to either sequences or global sequences and look around in there for something that creates that footprint effect.

Would that be called modifying it? or just tweaking it, Frank?

8. ArthasMenethil

ArthasMenethil

Resources:
    Resources:
    its good in my opinion , though i think the head doesn't look good...8/10 :)

9. Lord_Badass[TwH

Lord_Badass[TwH

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very nice model, sweet spell animation. Works well, performs well. 9/10

No 10 only cuz of death animation... lol he stabs himself in the stomach with the non sword end of his weapon. That's what you get when you take a demon hunter blade and make it one sided lol.

Can you make another dragon model, possibly one that is grey or yellow? I'm already set on using this and your dragon titan but i need one more.

10. Cornbeans

Cornbeans

Resources:
    Resources:
    sorry, im kinda new at using custom models. i got some of the ones i downloaded to work, i was wondering what the path is for this guy. i thought models needed to end in .mdx

11. Parrothead

Parrothead

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    U dont do anything with this... all u do is import, close editor, open editor, then open ur map and he should be rdy

12. sl4y3r1980

sl4y3r1980

Resources:
    Resources:
    @General Frank, I want to suggest this model, I suggest you to fix this death model, because this model while on death anim, it kills itself like kill with the invisible sword... oh... BTW, i will give 4.75/5 to this model.

13. Ninja_Duels

Ninja_Duels

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi very nice model you have gratet...I LOVE THIS - i use it to my map - i will olso use the other dragon you have uset. TY FOR THE MODEL

14. ShinyPickl

ShinyPickl

Resources:
    Resources:
    I downloaded it, but it only came with the 2 MDX files. Now I'm kind of a noob at using customs, but shouldn't it come with the skin or do I have to download that somewhere else? Also, when I try to change a unit to this one and try to select the MDX file for the model, I click it and it just goes to MDL.

15. Need_O2

Need_O2

Resources:
    Resources:
    modify mouth please (looks idiot... sorry but I think it does)

16. Karouk

Karouk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, only thing I can think would make it look a bit better would be making the pants look somewhat like the Demon Hunter's, as in longer and wider until about the ankle. Just my suggestion. Overall 5/5!

17. MasterDragons

MasterDragons

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    General Frank I just have to say OMFG THANK YOU! DEAR SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!!!! THANK YOU!

18. Johan.B

Johan.B

Resources:
    Resources:
    This model is awesome!! 5/5 :thumbs_up:

19. Quok

Quok

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice nice nice a very good job