• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Dragon - Fire Blade

The mighty Fire Blades are an elite force of the Red Dragons. Capable of fighting with liquid lava weapons they are the most effective ground support of the Draconians.

Model-edit with lots of edits and custom Meshes. Animations taken from Ogre, Hellscream and Owlbear.
Alternate animation set will enable the dragon to throw his blades.
Lava and light parts are animated.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Dragon, draconian, fire, lava, lots of lava, blade, red Dragon, Grom, ogre, owlbear
Contents

Fire Dragon - Fire Blade (Model)

Fire Dragon - Fire Blade (Model)

Reviews
18:43, 7th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Model works ingame and performs very well. Nice usage of the texture effects.

M

18:43, 7th Dec 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
Model works ingame and performs very well.
Nice usage of the texture effects.

Level 26
Te mesh is really interesting and fits into your whole draconian race very well.
The texture animations are amazing and the uvm is wonderful aswell.

The only thing that I don´t like is that the wing don´t move at all which looks a bit unrealistic.

But all in all it is a very good model.

5/5

Level 34
Can I say the word ''hot'' again?
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.
And guess what Zerox is going to do.