• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Dragon Tooth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xp3r009
This sword is my first model where i used particle emitters

Ingame it has Flame around the edge.

Only uses ingame Textures.

Keywords:
Sword, Attachment, Item, Fire, Dragon
Contents

Fire Dragon Tooth (Model)

Reviews
14:38, 19th Sep 2009 shamanyouranus: I suggest you make the fire particles smaller, and have them only be on the blade, because right now, they're engulfing the entire sword. Also you may want to set the particle emitter to Model Space, so that the...

M

14:38, 19th Sep 2009
shamanyouranus: I suggest you make the fire particles smaller, and have them only be on the blade, because right now, they're engulfing the entire sword. Also you may want to set the particle emitter to Model Space, so that the fire is always on the blade, instead of lying all over the place when the unit moves. And rotating the sword just a tad would be nice, because its a little slanted down. I see no reason for it not to be approved if you improve it.