• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fight Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi I've been wondering how to make a good fight scene like how can i make it look like that their weapons and how to make "dismemberment of limbs" look good, and how to make look like someone got stabbed.

Level 10
scene like how can i make it look like that their weapons

That's not a sentence.

"dismemberment of limbs"
and how to make look like someone got stabbed.

There are blood special effects in the trigger editor.

Try using camera movements, such as circling the fight, increase/decrease animation speeds triggers for slow motion effects, and various special effects to create blood.

Level 2
okay thanks. don't insult my grammar. well what about one character lifting another into the air then throwing them.

Level 13
Well because I am giving a workshop to some students about this editor, I thought I might help you out here.

I brewed something quick up for you to give you an indication what you can do to lift units and punch them. Hope this helps you out a bit.

P.S: Cheers for the credits there linking my movie Pharaoh_ ^^

Attachments

• lift + punch.w3x
    24.8 KB · Views: 71
Level 2
ooh that should come in handy. oh you know what would also be great if someone made a pool of blood that would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.