• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
i've been doing cinematics for my campaign and i've been wondering on how to make units start 'flying', as i've seen in various battle cinematics arround.
I've found a trigger and decided to try it :

Animation - Change unit flying height to 4.00 at 5.00

However that only works in flying units (or so it says on the tooltip), or maybe just the values are wrong? If so, i'd appreciate someone to tell me the average numbers.

If that's not the case, i'd appreciate for someone to tell me a way to do so :bored:

Level 1
Alternatively, open up the unit editor and change the unit's movement type to flying. It shouldn't have any effect on gameplay until you use the flying height trigger.

Alternatively, open up the unit editor and change the unit's movement type to flying. It shouldn't have any effect on gameplay until you use the flying height trigger.

Until you make the unit walk over cliffs, through trees, and you get the idea.

Of course it's different if it's a cinematic, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.