• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cinematic Basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ello...im gonna start cinematicing now =) ...since i found some cool WoW models, and i also wanna know any basics someone can tell me...like how to tilt the units heads, how to shack the camera at certain parts, and other basics?? plz =|..

Level 14
Well there is really no point in me telling you everything there is about cinematics. The questions you asked, how to make a units head face something is in the Animation - Lock unit body facing where you can adjust what the chest and head face. Now the shacking camera part is a bit harder. The thing is you need to be able to read because there is an action called CAMERA - SHACK CAMERA.

Please spend more then 2 seconds in the world editor before you post such questions. If you can't do that, you are not cut out for cinematic making(or any other for that matter).

Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but really, you are asking somebody to tell you a description of at least 40% of the GUI triggers. Go download a cinematic, open it in the WE and see how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.