• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fight In the Castle!(name can be changed)

Camera type

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
smalll changes as for now
-added doodas on the beggining due to seeing it in the short cinematic
-fixed joining human ( u could get all 3 houses lol xD) had to play some variables and stuff but it worked ;D
-added new models for orc houses ;D
-found that i can make dooda play their animations so i made the alchemist tables in alchemy shop use their stand work anim even thoghts its small cloud d;
-changed icon in credits for monsters ^^
-changed the name of map
-added the alchemic seller
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-fight-castle-name-can-changed-goblinalch.jpg

Last edited:
Level 2
I personally don't like the way you spell "you" as "u". It really gives me a feeling that this map was not made with any real interest into it. Also the terrain looks as good as mine would; nothing special, fairly blank and boring. However, apart from those things I'd say this is going to be a interesting map. Keep at it!

Level 11
I personally don't like the way you spell "you" as "u". It really gives me a feeling that this map was not made with any real interest into it. Also the terrain looks as good as mine would; nothing special, fairly blank and boring. However, apart from those things I'd say this is going to be a interesting map. Keep at it!

ty still working on it ;d
the descriptions are only simple as for now but i will improve them all
tomorow im going on 2 week trip so im off ;d
i might work some more later on

Level 11
Hello, im working further on the map and made some changed in systems like in terrain and units.

1. added spells to 1 of the monsters (look on 1rst post for details)
2. Changed sand terrain
3. Created 2 weapon shops
4. Made more items
5.Made basics to orc buidling system
6.Fixed quest takingg
7.added pots
8. added fruits
made some descriptions
and some more but too lazy to write all

Status
Not open for further replies.