• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Few questions about js coding in unity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to make waiting in unity js?
How to do actions for some other object, for excample I click start buttong, and camera goes left on x for 50.
How to hide objects.
Give me few excamples of simple js scripts for android touch inputs, like I touch game object and print "object is clicked", and script for sliding page down.
How to simply save files, like numbers and make them automicaly loaded next time android game is started, I want to same what answers were corect and some statistic things
I would rly like you give me script and description and try to avoid giving me links

Level 29
I am not being sarcastic.

I keep telling this to people - if you can't search for information on the internet, please don't become a programmer...or really anything that has to do with content creation.
It's not like any of your questions are unique hard questions, they are generic beginner questions that many, many people asked before you, so use your search engine and find the answers many other people wrote already.

Last edited:
Level 29
I researched quite a lot on a bad phone when I wasn't home for long periods, so I know it can be quite frustrating, but it can be done. Either way, doing your research when you are on a computer will be more efficient, so if you can't do it on your phone, be patient until you have access to a computer.

Too sad... I suggest you go to a computer shop or just wait until you get a better device...

well I am rly lucky that I have really good real world frends, so when ever I need something they just ask me for link and dl it. Also pdf books are helping me really a lot, actualy one is good for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.