• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
They are all (pretty much all) photoshopped so meeeeh. Female perfection? No.. perhaps digital perfection.

They are most likely (even without photoshop) using crazy facechanging stuff like make-up and shit.
If I were able to find a woman without make-up and that is completely unkown for the rest of the world that would represent my view of female perfection, then I would for sure post a picture of her.

Level 12
@everybody YEAH WE GOT A SITUATION RIGHT NOW :D
hmm 1 more picture maybe? (dam i'm so annoying)
(but i stil belive in CW <3)

Level 11
I'd wager 80% of this forum would balk at posting pictures of themselves on here...

Then I'm one of those other 20%. Though this is not a thread for posting pictures of yourself unless you're trolling, joking or find your own visual appearance as perfect.

Might be very late for this reply, but the girl in JetFangInfernos post (saw that lots of people asked) is Melanie Iglesias.

First I was happy. Then I realized the picture posted here was the best one. The others I found on the web (mainly swimsuit pictures) were disappointments :(

Level 20
There's a thin line between trolling and joking :p
But unless I develop female features overnight you'll have to survive without pics of me (oh the agony :'| )

My honest opinion on the whole topic would be; is there such a thing as perfect or is merely a matter of speculation and opinion?

Level 12
quickly post
hmm. seriously, is geting hard to find any cute girl.
( susan is every where D: )
your_eyes_by_prettycreeper-d3b1zqq.jpg

tomorrow, i search more carefuly
Night :)
(yeah my english sucks :)

Aha, so that's what you spend your free time on ^^
You're reading through this thread again and again looking at girls, so when someone who has barely looked at this thread posts a picture the thought "old..." immediately pops up in your head :3

Is it fitting to say BUSTED now :D?

No. When I read a thread, I start from the first post until the last one and observe each post carefully.
If you're thinking I'm horny, then hell no, I'm not.

Level 12
A look at my avatar should tell you everything.
[TOTAL OFF TOPIC POST]
indomitable... i'm going to punch your face man.
let your hair grow in size. Let the chops grow.
change your way of dressing. try to be different.
take heart, you only have one life, what else can be worse than one "no".
be your self, for each "no", you will recive 10 "yes".
i belive you :)
:ogre_icwydt: you are my hero, go ahead Bro!

(ps: i will ask soon too) fuck yeah we rock that shi*
THIS EXPLICAN A LOT
125027111471.gif

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
[TOTAL OFF TOPIC POST]
indomitable... i'm going to punch your face man.
let your hair grow in size. Let the chops grow.
change your way of dressing. try to be different.
take heart, you only have one life, what else can be worse than one "no".
be your self, for each "no", you will recive 10 "yes".
i belive you :)
:ogre_icwydt: you are my hero, go ahead Bro!

(ps: i will ask soon too) fuck yeah we rock that shi*
THIS EXPLICAN A LOT
125027111471.gif
Wow, I should compliment you on making no sense whatsoever throughout your entire post, only to lead off with an empty/broken hidden tag.

Normally I'd advice you that anything you could possibly add to that ogre smilie is redundant, but I don't think you'd do too well with constructive criticism,
so instead I'm going to let you off with a 'job well done' :3

Oh, yeah. Revenge:
<empty>

Level 12
Wow, I should compliment you on making no sense whatsoever throughout your entire post, only to lead off with an empty/broken hidden tag.

Normally I'd advice you that anything you could possibly add to that ogre smilie is redundant, but I don't think you'd do too well with constructive criticism,
so instead I'm going to let you off with a 'job well done' :3

Oh, yeah. Revenge:
<empty>

haha yeah google translator doesnt help so much :)
[ON TOPIC]
:eek:
la_memoria_by_neonlynxie-d3b3bh6.jpg

46a9526348b2e76b8a8b9ed238840430-d3b4880.jpg

Level 12
The color of the hair or eyes does not determine female perfection, everybody has a different preference, not everyone see in the same perspective. But everyone has his ideals, someone thinks fat women are perfect. To me natural women are perfect in plain clothes without makeup or anything perfectly natural. A natural female who is beautiful is a perfection, but everyone has different perspectives of beauty. My girlfriend is the female perfection and there's no other girl that is beautiful, I must say that I think that men don't fall in love for no reason, probably because they see the female is ideal. My girlfriend is a perfection to me and I think such females are rare.

Level 12
Super late response(and OT), but grey, how'd you know I collected screenies?
Were you on the horde?
I dun remember....

[YEAH that post is sooo fuc*ng off postic]
Cweeeeeeeeeeeeeener <333
did why you closed the shoes thread? :'|

Level 20
Super late response(and OT), but grey, how'd you know I collected screenies?
Were you on the horde?
I dun remember....

You know the phrase; 'That made my day!'
Well that did, but not in a positive way! :'(

How could you forget me!? Ah... Horde chat good times.
Pfft, that's how you repay me after forcing me to vote for you on all those 'Whose Cooler' polls ^_^

Yeah to jog your memory, you've shown me(us) a picture of you before, I showed you one with my hair red/black thingy and you were all like ... if that's permanent it's WAAAAY COOL! If it's a one-off day, it's meh.

Or was it the other way around?

Do you still have that giant button on your keyboard labelled 'SCREEN!' ?

:xxd:

EDIT: I seem to recall ap0 STILL owes me vampirism! -.-

Level 6
ahahaha. Sorry! D:
That was like literally 9 months ago. >_<
And ofc I still have my screen button. Don't be silly!

And my 'whose cooler' polls are awsum. ;D

Anyways.......you can always come to my chat if you wanna talk to me or ap0. We're always there. :3

And if you wanty the linky all you have to do is PM me. :3
(that rhyme was awsum)

Level 20
9 Months eh?
So how's your little one coming along?
Yeah I might bob by, you named it after me right?? :D
And did he (ap0 not the child..) agree to marry you yet?
[/OFFTOPIC]

EDIT: It'd crush me if ap0 forgot me to... d:
Aaron remembers though! :D
Probably because I didn't screw his chat up..

Level 13
Oo, an appearance thread.

I prefer people with nothing fake, try-hard or exaggerated about them. I.e, no make-up, no colour-changing lenses, no implants, not too thin, not too fat, etc. Aside from that, I'm as lean as people get.

Aside from appearance, my preferences are ludicrously hard to meet, however.

Level 20
Grey thinks the fact that i have pics of you makes me a stalker.

Because that post itself doesn't sound remotely 'weird' AT ALL ;)

Ugh.. *thinks of something on topic*

I like... Girls... Who... Don't plaster themselves with makeup, however I do like girls who spend ages on their hair for two fundamental reasons;

1. It covers up the fact I also take an absurd time to style my own hair.
2. I think hair says a lot about a person, probably because it's the easiest big physical change someone can make to themselves. The only thing more telling 'physically' is the eyes of course (well in my opinion).

Level 30
Say Hello to the "Gosiengfiao" Sisters of the Philippines!

58303_427026411746_152138396746_5445241_121336_n.jpg

Alodia Gosiengfiao (info is on wikipedia)

7221_148252954131_148249834131_2690448_3213449_n.jpg

Ashley Gosiengfiao (Photographer)

They are halflings by the way, half-chinese; half-pinoy and I hope they won't see this! they might slap me for such LMAO!

Level 9
LOL i shaked hands with alodia ones at a cosplay convention in singapore...during the last holiday aw.....she dressed as the female character of evangalion

daym shes hottttt...i cant spend too long with her or im gonna get iron tailed by my gf...

btw shes so kind...and cute..awwww but too bad a lot of dudes wanna take picture with her...so im too exited till i forgot to take photo with her...but i got her autograph on my t shirt lmao

EDIT:i dont know shes a pinoy till i saw her on animax

Level 24
What's up with geeks and their love for Asian women?
I'll repeat what I said earlier in this thread (but with another wording): Nothing beats a blonde valkyrie.
Then again, a blonde bimbo gets beaten by most women. A combination of beauty, intelligence and kindness is wanted from my side.
A pity blonde people are becoming fewer and fewer with every generation.

Level 9
asians are hot

i have a life,girlfriend,buddies i dont wear speactacles

same as orcnet...WE ARE NOT NERDS hive is just a funplace to hangout even we often get owned by nerds but its ok :D
even the grates map maker (cloudwolf ) is not a nerd i saw him in real life...his hot...

BTW another hot asian girl is Elly tran ha...shes geting famous lately...search for it..

valkyrie seems hot too...but i bet they have iron underwear...

Status
Not open for further replies.