• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Horde after the defeat of Illidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only info I could find is about the Dragonmaw clan. Warchief Mor'ghor fled Outland and arrived in Twilight Highlands.

You can read a bit about it here:
http://wowpedia.org/Dragonmaw_Clan#Cataclysm

I can't remember if I saw any of the other clans after TBC. We don't really see them at all in Wrath, but we do see them in some places in Cataclysm (mostly in Twilight Highlands, but there are probably some other places around Azeroth too). I don't remember seeing any of them in Mists of Pandaria.

There are actually some shattered hand who are in Orgrimmar under Thrall (part of some rogue thing if I recall correctly), but they aren't fel orcs (at least not anymore?).

Level 14
The Fel Horde is in Outland. The story of Outland currently has ended with the defeat of Vashj, Kael, Illidan and their Illidari forces.

The story then continues into Northrend.

There is not much information what happened with the denizens of Outland after Illidan's defeat. We can only assume that the Draenei led by Akama have retaken Outland for their own and that they still fight the remainded of the Fel Orc class from Hellfire Peninsula, Shadowmoon Valley and other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.