• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Defense of The Outland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Since this is my first map, I want you guys to be nice, I'm not THAT good, so you don't have to tell me. But here it is.........
Through the long lost lands of Outland, at the rear front of Magtheridon's Keep [WAS his keep until Illidan killed him], a few prisoned orcs have escaped, but not really because they're trapped at the deserts of Outland, and so an evil Overlord Phantom Warlock, Phalan'horah, an agent of Kil'jaeden which was sent to find Illidan, but when Phalan'horah have found the Orcs in peril with the evil Fel Horde, He thought of having a little fun by joining, and so you must save the Orcs at the time of their peril, and defeat Phalan'horah, or what is left of the demonic Fel Horde. [The Fel Horde are not the demonic Orcs, they are the Felguards, Bloodfiends, Draenei, etc.]

Level 23
The idea is a bit confusing but its pretty decent right now. and since this is a map development thread, you should include a tad more details other than the map lore. Like Features, Map Objectives, maybe add some screenshots of the current shape of the map. Details like that could make people more interested in your idea. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.