• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Defense of The Outland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Are you strong enough to defeat powerful waves of rogue fel warriors and the wretched demons of the Outland's realm?
Then take the pledge to take over the body of one of the lost and defeated heroes to defend against the mighty Phalan'horah and his demonic horde.

[Untested Yet]
Heroes Made: 5
Heroes Finished: 4
Progress 12-15%

Heroes Made :fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums[...nt.php?attachmentid=126191&stc=1&d=1369996965

Unfinished: Infernal Golem

Still working on it and school's close [LOL I'm still in High School] so I'll get slowed a bit and all, but don't worry it will be an awesome map I predict.
I'll need to keep making heroes until its enough for each one player
[Its a Ten Player Game] and enough items to make it helpful.
Hero Progress: 45%
Item Progress: 10% :p
Creeps and Creep Lords Progress: 35%
Map Terrain Progress: 0% :ogre_icwydt:
Map Doodads Progress: 0% :ogre_icwydt:

Power Waves Progress: 20% [10 Power Waves Per Race]
[All Races][Ultimate Stage at Wavel 41-50[Race: Demons]]

Map Progress: 65%

Since this is my first map [ :eekani: ] its not really THAT awesome, just plain fun.

[Finally I Know How To Edit My Own Icons]
I'll check in daily as I can, if you want to help me I can send the map to you, so be updated!
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Heroes - Alpha Testing.png
    Heroes - Alpha Testing.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
Level 6
I have a suggestion to your overall quite fun looking project. Consider renaming it to "Outland Defense".
Sounds way better doesn't it? :D
You could even add a small prefix, such as a fictional world's name, e.g. Myrthia: Outland Defense.
Good luck with your map!
Hades

Level 2
To tell it to you guys, I'm sorry, I accidentally did something, I don't know what it is, but suddenly, my World Editor crashed, and when I opened it again, I opened the map, but it always crash when I open it since then. Sorry, I'll try to remake it again, but luckily I made a few heroes at my other projects.

Level 2
The name of the map now is:
The Deserts of Outland: Outland Defense

I think what might come up after it:
The Deserts of Outland: Magtheridon's Keep [Hero Arena based on DotA]
The Deserts of Outland: Draenei Defense [Tower Defense]

Level 2
:at: New Hero Made:

Barzal Bloodhoof, The Spirit Linker

BTNSpiritWalker.png

Background Story:
There was once a powerful Spirit Walker of the Bloodhoof Clan, he has mastered many powerful magics, but when one day, demons attacked his clan, and Magtheridon took him to his keep and made him a prisoner, but when the Orcs broke through their defense, Barzal has helped them defend and defeat Magtheridon's elites. They have escaped Magtheridon himself, but not Phalan'horah....

Stats:

Strength: 18 [+1.20]
Agility: 18 [+2.20]
Intelligence: 25 [+3.00]

Primary Attribute: Intelligence

Abilities:

BTNSpirit Beam.png

Spirit Beam

Heals up to a number of nearby allied units. Heals the same quantity to all targets.

Manacost:

Cooldown:

Health Healed:
130/215/300/425

Number of Targets:
4/6/8/12

BTNPhase Shift.png

Phase Shift

Barzal uses his telepathic mind to immediately dash to a nearby point.

Manacost:

Cooldown:
20/18/12/6

Distance:
1000/1075/1150/1350

Other abilities? I'm still working on it.

3rd Ability: Spirit Walk [based on Wind Walk]
Ultimate: Ancestral Spirit [based on Reincarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.