1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Fel Arrows

Submitted by Retera
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Entry for the 4th Special Effect Contest.

Of my 4 Fel Arrow models, this is Tier 1. I am the author of Retera Model Studio and I am aware that making this model is not a particular in depth process anymore with the power if my invention, but late last night I wanted to submit something to the Special Effect Contest to be a part of community even if I was aiming for elegant simplicity and saving time.

Here is video of this model in action:
Previews
Contents

Fel Arrows (Model)

Fel Arrow T2 (Model)

Fel Arrow T3 (Model)

1. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I adore Tier 2! I think that trail's more fitting for the final form.

2. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, it upgrades from cool, to awesome, to a giant explosion. What could be better than a giant explosion? ;)

3. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    An epic trail to go along with it. :p Don't get me wrong - the Tier 3 trail looks nice, but it's just no match for Tier 2's.

4. xYours Trulyx

xYours Trulyx

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  5. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks lovely. But I think the trail for the second tier fits in better for the third tier as well. Anyways, I can see the effort you've made, the second tier trail is absolutely handsome, and the rest look cool as well.

But the first tier and the second tier seemed too great a distance due to the trail. While it seemed that the third tier was sort of watered down because there is little trail.

6. MN Lahmar

MN Lahmar

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The 2nd one is dope! Well done. :)