• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Illidan Stormrage from WC3/WOW.He made a big warcraft lore fan and made me adore anti-heroes and hate regular heroes.Also he may be the most misunderstood hero in all of gaming.

Level 24
Illidan Stormrage from WC3/WOW.He made a big warcraft lore fan and made me adore anti-heroes and hate regular heroes.Also he may be the most misunderstood hero in all of gaming.

Which Illidan are we speaking of, Illidan from WC3/TBC and the books or the remade Illidan in Legion?

Level 22
Which Illidan are we speaking of, Illidan from WC3/TBC and the books or the remade Illidan in Legion?
I like Illidan from the books,Warcraft 3 and Legion.In TBC blizzard kind of ruined his character by making him evil,they should have just kept him as an anti-hero.It's good they fixed they're mistake in Legion.

Last edited:
Level 24
I like Illidan from the books,Warcraft 3 and Legion.In TBC blizzard kind of ruined his character by making him evil,they should have just kept him as an anti-hero.It's good they fixed they're mistake in Legion.

Fixed and fixed, they rewrote the lore of War of the Ancients completely, I'd say it caused more problems than it fixed.

Level 22
Fixed and fixed, they rewrote the lore of War of the Ancients completely, I'd say it caused more problems than it fixed.
While bad,at least what they did with him is better than a lot of the WOW characters.Like how they turned Thrall to Go'el,Jaina to a "i want revenge and nothing will stop me from getting it"character and a lot more.I am not trying to defend them im just saying it could be worse.I respect your opinion ,but this is mine.
Also i suggest we stop discussing about Warcraft in this forum,as there are other places to do so.

Last edited:
Level 24
I've been trying damn hard, there are so many good one, but here's the best of the best, Loghain Mac Tir.

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

King of Fighters' Kyo Kusanagi
WarCraft 3's Thrall and Uther The Light Bringer
StarCraft's Fenix
Heisei Generation Kamen Rider Build's Kamen Rider Grease, and Kamen Rider Zi-O

Level 4
Male=

-Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II)
-John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
-Steve (Minecraft) yeah I like blocks
-Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's Creed II,Brotherhood,Revelations)
-Kratos (God of War (1,2,3,4))
-Henry Hart (Henry Danger) (not a videogame)

Female=

-Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
-Harley Quinn (not from videogame, but anyway I like her)
-Sylvanas Windrunner (I wonder what game that is from)

done.

Status
Not open for further replies.