• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is another favorite posts - this time directed to your favorite chracter in Warcraft III.

I'd hhave to say that the Necromancer is my favorite chracter. I love the way he can raise the dead, and just the way he looks. Second best would probably go to the Abomination - a huge thing made up of different corpses 8) Third for me would be a ghoul.

Level 22
Fav Hero....kind of tied between Priestess of the Moon and Tauren Cheiftain...both (in my opinion) are essential for their races.
Fav units: Crypt Fiends...most of the games I won were because of these adorable little guys :D Second would be Meat Wagons because they look so darn cool. I use them frequently as costom "heroes" in my mini-game maps.

Level 2
Favorite Hero : Warden ( of course) :p
Favorite Unit : Chimaera
ah , and my favorite creep is the sheep :D becouse if you click her many times she explodes and I like that :D

Level 6
My favorite Unit on wacraft has to be: Penguin
My favorite Hero on warcraft has to be: Illidan, mainly becuase if you make his Team Color neutral hostile hes all black and he looks like a ninja, thats what i used for my Ninja vs Samurai the original one!

Level 7
favorite hero: demon hunter and blademaster, because of harras and solo-creep (and because of the animations :wink: )
favotite unit: feary dragons, spirit walkers and destroyers

Level 2
I cant chouse between Arthas (Death Knight), and Illidan, they both look pretty cool to me 8) And if judging by the abilities and stats, id say the Mountain King, he kicks ass.
Fav unit, hmmm lets see, i think it would be one of the Satyrs.

Level 1
Uhm, I like the pinguin, sandworm and the seal as critters ^^, fav hero is Dreadlord, I like undead vampire thingies, and fav "normal" unit is the Skeleton Warrior, because I just love skeletons.

Level 6
B-L-O-O-D-E-D said:
I cant chouse between Arthas (Death Knight), and Illidan, they both look pretty cool to me 8) And if judging by the abilities and stats, id say the Mountain King, he kicks ass.
Fav unit, hmmm lets see, i think it would be one of the Satyrs.

You think just like me...

Level 2
My favorite hero in terms of appearance would have to be the Demon Hunter or the Keeper of the Grove. Favorite custom hero is the Predator. Favorite Hero in terms of abilities is the Dreadlord just because of his final. favorite unit is the troll beserker.

Level 1
My Favorite unit i think is the dragon when you buy it on the roost.Also I like the tauren and i like too the Naga Royal Guard. And also the heroes I like are Illidan (evil)and many more

Level 2
fav unit & hero

hero: i prolly say naga, cause she has lots of handy abils. and looks cool

unit: naga royal guard, SICK ABILITES & Destroyers, I MASS THEM! MWHAHAHHHAHA

Level 2
Woh do none of you notice the design model of the Spellbreaker? How much time was imported into it?
It has a specific shield made so when he goes into defend(only if you add the skill defend) he ducks under the shield into a specific hole where he can see but he is protected from sword attacks.
Well if we count heros here, Illidan(Evil).

Level 4
Fav Hero: Kotg
Fav Unit: Dryad
Fav Critter: Sheepy cause they fluffy and soft.

Least Fav Hero: BloodMage
Least Fav Unit: Tie between Ghoul/Footman
Least Fav Critter: dont have one.

Level 2
Fav hero: Illidan, i love that guy and his sence of humor :p
Fav unit: hmm... I like crypt fiends and new fire lord in 1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.