• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Starcraft II unit SO FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Now, I'd make this a poll, but there are SO MANY DAMN UNITS, that I have decided that I just make a tally in plain text instead. Now, my favorite unit in Starcraft was the Protoss Zealot, for obvious reasons. Ok, not so obvious reasons. I LOVE the Zealot because his soundset is AWESOME. And it STILL is, even in the second generation! Updates will be made for my little text-tally chart every post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Protoss Zealot: II
Protoss Dark Templar: I
Tauren Marine: III
Terran Marine: III
Infested Marine: II
Terran Thor: IIIII
Terran Battlecruiser: II
Terran R(e)aper: I
Protoss Colossus: I
Protoss Immortal: I
Protoss Mothership: I
Protoss Twilight Archon: I
Zerg Hydralisk: II
Zerg Zergling: I
Zerg Baneling: I

Last edited:
Level 13
The standard, honest to god, cussin, redneck, bread & butter Terran Marines.

Id rather not like to disclose why, lets just say i enjoy watching mobs of them charge at stuff, as my name imply's.

Level 12
Yeah, those were pretty sweet! I wonder how Azerothian humans are like in the future...

Actually the story they set up for tauren maulers, azeroth's timelien didnt change, same as it was, only they were on other part of the universe. And arnt very well developed in technology. Humans weren't like marines.. same as they have been in warcraft games.

Anyway so far I like the zealot, immortal, marine, and Tauren Mauler, at first i thought they were gonna really add him lol

Level 15
Punwisp, it has to be ONLY ONE. Not 50000. Otherwise it isn't fair...

Oh yeah, and updated the scores. Tauren Marine is STILL winning!

Level 15
"Why?"
"Because. I just thought I'd ask-"
"And I just thought I'd tell ya'."

Anyways, updating the chart again... and, as always, the Tauren Marine is winning. FOR THE TRIBES!

Level 13
Thor, just coz it looks badass althought as far as I know it doesn't seem all that useful in normal games. Oh well I'm sure it finds good use in custom maps ;P .

Level 2
Hey! I voted infested marine! :p

Hydras are kinda too run-of-the-mill to be my favorite, but Ultralisks are pretty close due to the fact that they can now burrow (epic).

Awesome! Some Zerg fans!

I'm still a Hydralisk fan, that's for sure.
Especially the Hunter Killers.

Level 15
/Sigh, you need to pick ONE, and ONE ONLY. So what's it gonna be? R(e)apers, the Seige Tank, or the Protoss Mothership? Its not a multiple choice... it's a PICK ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.