• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Orc Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
What would you pick, wulf? Meat wagons?
Or are you just arguing him for the sake of being a nonconformist?

If you picked option one, you fail. If you picked option two, you are awesome!

Me? Arguing? Gosh no, you silly person. Im simply pointing out what I think fails in this poll. And when you are asked to pick your favorite Undead, you are given the choice of the whole unit and hero board, not the creators favorites as to me that seems very limited, rude and selfish, thus meaning a poorly made poll.

Level 7
I voted Mortar team, on account their really annoying! But they seem to get the job done in quick time.

Level 45
... get over it already -_- ...
You expect me to get over it when yet you reply to my responses? Seems logical, it only provokes me.
Im pissed off as my choices were cut off in a rude manner, you dont seem to respect that or understand when you make a poll, you should do it in the public's best interest to gain THIER opinions, to me FrostWyrm is the most powerful and appealing UNDEAD unit.

Level 7
Well, if he made the poll then he wants the opinion of people on which of these four units are the best, I think people will have an opinion on these 4 units besides all the others, I mean yes I would have voted for frost wyrm but since it wasn't there i went 4 ghouls on account they harvest lumber and can fight unlike wisps... I;m sure you can decide on one of these besides the beastly frost wyrm.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I have to agree with Werewulf on this one. The units you pick make no sense.

First, Gargoyles are not necessarily Undead, they are creatures made of earth and stone, and Blizzard probably made them Undead because of balance issues. Following this rationality, a Destroyer would also be put on the list.
Second, the Crypt Fiends are fallen Nerubians that were raised as slaves of the Lich King. If we consider that, Banshees should have been on the list too, as well as Frost Wyrms.
Acolytes and Necromancers are Humans that willingly chose to serve Ner'zhul.

So seriously, either it is one thing, or it isn't. And this is for all your polls.

Level 6
Well, if he made the poll then he wants the opinion of people on which of these four units are the best, I think people will have an opinion on these 4 units besides all the others, I mean yes I would have voted for frost wyrm but since it wasn't there i went 4 ghouls on account they harvest lumber and can fight unlike wisps... I;m sure you can decide on one of these besides the beastly frost wyrm.

Chaos is right about this ^ because if you haven't noticed in every polls in this category i made i picked First Units such as Archers, Grunts, Ghouls, and Footmen

Next i choose the animal/animal rider type things such as. Raider, Crypt Fiend, Knight, and Huntress

ETC
ETC
ETC

I just want every1 to vote on the 4 basic units the only race i messed up on is the humans but there's a reason for that one...

Is this some sort of joke poll? Grunts have 11 votes for them, wind raidrers, probably the best on the list, have 2, no destroyers or headhunters, and raiders are behind the shamans in the polls, who arnt to useful except for bloodlust. Out of these, I would say wind raiders, but it really is missing quite a few units that are actually somewhat useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.