• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Model by Mythic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Took me awhile to go back and find it but it has to be the Frost Arrows model.

It was the first model that had a color scheme that just sort of popped out at me. It was super neat and well designed. Whenever I see another Mythic model I often think of it in relation to that Frost Arrow model in terms of artistic progression and development. But man if that model still isn't the coolest thing to see flying across the screen whenever I spot it!

Level 17
Javelin Toss.

The man himself might hate me for this, but ngl i used/plan to use about 30 of his models and i get a boner when i see Judgement, but i couldn't pass the chance to troll him with this answer, even though i genuinely think Javelin Toss is a simple yet such a useful missile.

Level 21
Took me awhile to go back and find it but it has to be the Frost Arrows model.

It was the first model that had a color scheme that just sort of popped out at me. It was super neat and well designed. Whenever I see another Mythic model I often think of it in relation to that Frost Arrow model in terms of artistic progression and development. But man if that model still isn't the coolest thing to see flying across the screen whenever I spot it!
Color schemes is one of the things he has mastered better than anyone else in my opinion. All of his models have that satisfying pop of color that immediately catches your eyes.

That being said,my favorites are his darker stuff,like eldritch covenant,the void stuff especially void rain (please don't punish me jems) and soul beam.

Level 1
Hi, been following your community for a while but decided to join and chat with you)) I don't think there is a direct favorite model, but Fountain of Souls is something impressive!!!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.