• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Animes

I can't get rid of this poll.

• Oh noes.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • :0

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In no particular order, because it's hard to rank them:
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Deathnote
3. Blood+
4. Rozen Maiden (all) (so I enjoyed it, don't judge me!)
5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (but that might just be because I saw it recently)

Of cause there's others I enjoyed, but wouldn't consider to be top 5.

Level 34
I just finished Blood+ and it's definitely a classic. Great story, good characters, although I was getting sick of Hagi having to catch Saya, and say her name. It was the starting to get real old by the end, but whatever. The fighting should have been a lot better at the end as well.

Last edited:
Level 19
List Update:

1st Deathnote (The most awesome shit ever.)
2nd Spirited Away (The most beautiful/sad shit ever.)
3th One Piece (The most random/cool shit ever.)
4th Full Metal Alchemist (AUTOMAILISH!!!)
5th Yet to be chosen

I like Full Metal Alchemist alot. : >

Level 7
1. Naruto (yes im a small narutard back off now)
2 Claymore (Great everything)
3 Bleach ( Also good)
4 One Piece (Funny as hell)
5 Some people are too young to know .5

Also on a shared 5 place is, Death Note, amenidayo, Full Metal. and others ... I dont like sad stuff though.
But in the end my all time favourite when it comes to entertainment itself its Married With Children and Futurama, Those will always be in my heart..

Level 34
I see a lot of Claymore, perhaps that will be next on my list.

Although I see a lot of Elfen Lied at #1, which doesn't say a lot about this thread. :p

Level 34
Trigun, Blood+, Cowboy Bebop, RahXephon, Death Note, Code Geass, and Kurokami are all amazing.

I just watched the movie "The girl Who Leapt Through Time". It was pretty good.

Level 34
Spirited Away was good, but I watched it dubbed. I hear the subtitle version is actually a lot better.

Level 34
Meh, it's not all that bad. Perhaps I'm getting used to poor voice acting. :p

Edit: Princess Mononoke was amazing. A good dub too, the director took the time to properly change things to fit in English.

Last edited:
Level 3
1) Gundam Seed
2) Gundam seed destiny
3) gundam 000
4) gundam wings
5) bayblade shit

naruto would come first for manga

Level 34
Apparently you like robots.

I watched the Full Metal Alchemist movie. It was alright, although I really didn't like the ending. To tell the truth, I didn't really like the whole plot, so the ending was inevitably not going to be good.

Akira was weird. Alright in it's own way, but I wasn't a fan of the whole 70's theme. Granted I think it was made in the 70's.

Level 4
actually xerex is 100

1. Death Note
2.Bleach
3.Hajime no ippo / New challenger
4. Full Metal Alchemist
5.Naruto / Shippuden

Level 34
Destructor [DoR];1238331 said:
- Welcome to the N.H.K
- Azumanga Daioh
- Toradora!
- Lucky☆Star
- One Piece

^This guy can tell shit from not shit.
That's what I thought when I saw that list, but I've never even heard of half that stuff.

Claymore sucked. It could have been good, it got my hopes up, but then it went terrible.

Level 14
1) Blue Submarine No. 6 (one of the first animes I had ever seen)
2) Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away
3) Toradora!
4) Hell Girl (had mixed feelings towards the third season)
5) Welcome to the NHK

They are in no particular order and merely off the top of my head.

Level 34
1) Blue Submarine No. 6 (one of the first animes I had ever seen)
2) Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away
3) Toradora!
4) Hell Girl (had mixed feelings towards the third season)
5) Welcome to the NHK

They are in no particular order and merely off the top of my head.
Princess Mononoke was amazing, as was Spirited Away, but I've never heard of any of the others. More anime to look up! I've run out of stuff to watch, besides more Studio Ghilbi.

Level 11
Here´s some bubblegum ;) +rep

Attachments

• nomnom12.gif
    nomnom12.gif
    326.3 KB · Views: 86
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)?`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........?```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Level 2
Here comes my list!

Anime
1. One Piece
2. Hagane no Renkinjutsu (The version following the manga)(2009 one)
3. Clannad
4. Utawarerumono (Don't like the ending)
5. Hunter X Hunter

no naruto or bleach for me on anime

Manga
1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Bleach
4. Bakuman
5. Fairytail

Level 16
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)?`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........?```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

This, ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.