• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Animal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
since theres Favorite Drink, & Favorite Food, i decided to do Favorite Animal!!

My favorite animal is a penguin or a cat, theyre even, sometimes they go above eachother but then go back down then up then down, etc, etc. Those 2 are my favorite ^_^

Level 8
Tiger Shark. A fish that murders YOU! :twisted:
EDIT
And my favorite non-existing animal is the Flesh Hound of Khorne, a daemonic beast, that seeks blood, has teeth like blades and is quite immortal.

Level 11
My fav real animal would be a dog.

My fav fantasy animal would be either a dragonhawk or a fellbeast.(the dragon-like things the nazgul ride) I would just love to swoop down on some poor unsuspecting soul while riding one of those things. :twisted:

Level 13
well, id say... aliens!!

"What do you mean they cut the power? How could they cut the power man, they're animals!"

Level 2
My favorite real animal is a water dragon. :!:
I love them and have 3. Then is ball phython.

FAvorite fake animal: You guessed it Dragon.

Level 5
fav real animal: Artic Wolf owns you all, then an artic fox, yeah i know somthing about the white fur gets me to liking them...

fav non real animal: PREDATOR- MUAHHAHA DROWN ME IN THE SWEET WATER OF YOUR HATRED KERRIGAN MUAHAHAHa

WEBSTERS DICTIONARY:

PREDATOR(Pre-Da-To`r)- ???

MY DICTIONARY:

PREDATOR(what are you a dumbass)- the thing that kerrigan hates the most, the thing i love the most, the thing that owns kerrigans aliens, and the thing that would probably kill me too :shock: :mrgreen: lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Level 13
hey, i never bashed predators. i just said i liked aliens more than predators because they can walk on walls, leap across the entire playing field, dont have millions of weapons you have to cycle through, and look really really really cool!!

Level 8
But aliens dribble, they stink... Howerver, I like 'em too, especially, if they are dead (might be caused by AvP2 - they intended to kill me!). :)

Level 7
I kindda like the T-Rex too. Its like a "mythology" to me - so big and strong, easy to the eye, yet;

if the T-Rex wants your flesh, he eats you
if you accidently come across him, he eats you
if he just wanna kill you for the heck of it, he eats you

and there is nothing you can do about it - actually such is it also with the Aliens ^^ both are kindda like some big corporate firms of today :roll:

but neither is my fav - I want a MOOGLE or MOOMBA, those things are so freakish loveable ^^ :oops: I know... I am a very fuzzy and soft guy on the inside

Level 6
spiders ruuuuule!!!

spider-back-full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.