• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Top 3 of animal species you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I was wondering, giving that we are all humans and we like things... what animals species you like, you would love to have, or already have as companions.

For me...
1> Felines, mostly i love white tigers, cheetahs and cats (also i had a cat that died :(... and i plan to get a new one).
>Check my profile for my feline photo album.
whitetigers1.jpg

2> Hawks, basically all hawk types, my favorite being the Sparrow Hawk.
image.axd

3> Canine, basically dogs and wolves, but mostly i love arctic wolves, husky dogs and bichon dogs.
arctic_wolf2.jpg

Please tell me your top 3 :thumbs_up:...

Level 11
Hmmm...Well it's hard to make a top 3 since i love all animals on earth as i am a big animal lover xD
But anyway i think i will give my best,though it's hard to choose :(...I will make a top 3 in no exact order

The Raven
raven-info0.gif

The Snake,every specie of snake,venomous,constrictors...etc etc
snake_2.jpg

And the Wolf
wolf-photo.jpg

Though like i said,i love every animal on earth :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'd have to go with..

1) Ursidae (basically, bears, man, bears.. how can you not love them?)
2) Lemur (intelligent little beings with their societies, give them a few years and they'll build cities!)
3) Felidae (Smilodon fatalis taking the cake together with Siberian Tiger, although I much appreciate Lynx as well)

Level 19
1. Foxes (Canines) - Hee hee, duh!

2. Cats (Felines) - Almost all cats I see are pretty amusing.

3. Hamsters (Rodents) - Well, they are cute and cuddly, what's there not to like?

Level 11
1) An African Tiger (Cause they are so cool looking, they can protect you, are very cute <3)
2) A Panda (You just want to hug them all day long!)
3) A White Wolf (They are also very cute and I just love dogs)

Fourth would be a Monkey or a Dolphin. :D

^^

I didn't knew there are african tigers....can u put a pic? :D so i can know what are u talking about?

Level 9
Well we are all animal lovers, that is obvious... but i wanted to see your favorites :)

It is really obvious most of us like cute, cuddly animals (hamsters, cats, ponies, etc) or ferocious, hunting animals (snake, tigers, raven, eagle, wolves, etc).

EDIT: Oh and... african tigers as far as i know... are the classic orange tigers with black lines... cute indeed... but their massive body similar to a lion makes me think twice before hugging one of them :)) (still i would hug them as much as i would hug a panda)

Level 9
I was simply pointing out that the mantis is not an animal, therefore his third species doesn't enter his top 3 of animal species he likes.... but i didn't say he shouldn't like it or it wouldn't be in his top 3 of beings he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.