• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Farm (Elf) and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Farm (Elf) and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Farm (Elf, Optimized) Info:

• Edited the Birth animation to show progress.

• Uploaded.

Farm (Night Elf, Optimized) Info:
  • Created an upgraded version of the Night Elven Fishing Village 2.
  • Has the Night Birth and Death animations.

• Uploaded.

Farm (Forsaken, Elf) Info:
  • Created a Farm for the Forsaken using the Farm (Elf).

• Uploaded.

• Fixed the texture wrapping and the normals.

Farm (Gilneas, Elf) Info:
  • Created a Farm (Elf) for Gilneas.

• Recalculated the normals.

• Fixed the texture wrapping and the normals.

Farm (Westfall, Elf) Info:
  • Created a Human version of the Elven Farm.

• Uploaded.

Keywords:
Food, Supply, Worgen

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Farm (Elf, Optimized) (Model)

Farm (Forsaken, Elf) (Model)

Farm (Forsaken, Elf) Button (Icon)

Farm (Gilneas, Elf) (Model)

Farm (Gilneas, Elf) Button (Icon)

Farm (Night Elf, Optimized) (Model)

Farm (Westfall, Elf) (Model)

Reviews
18:34, 11th Mar 2013 Kwaliti: Another Gilnean building rewrap to go with the rest.
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2013/Apr/08 21:24:32 Reasons:Corresponding resource approved. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules
13:39, 6th Feb 2014 MiniMage: I guess it could be useful for people creating a forsaken race. I do however find the model a little lacking, as it appears I keep moderating rewraps of ingame models.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'd love to see a whole set of these. 4/5 for this one as it's kinda' weird without a door. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Yeah, didn't see that. My bad :D. Do the tower next, that'd be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

M

I3lackDeath

Approved
[tr]
Date:
2013/Apr/08 21:24:32
Reasons:
Corresponding resource approved.​

Staff Contact

M

13:39, 6th Feb 2014
MiniMage: I guess it could be useful for people creating a forsaken race. I do however find the model a little lacking, as it appears I keep moderating rewraps of ingame models.

Reasons specified in the PM

Level 5
Forsaken House (change to) --> Forsaken Farm
EDIT: Looks cool, just needs "optional" differential for this model.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Not too bad, and pretty useful. I was one of those calling for the Farm-remake, as per the "Humanized Undead" feel for the Forsaken. However,

That one is a bit meh. Wold be better if you took the high elf wings and put like, the shiyard tower like a small church one to give the reepy gothic aestetic.

What I think would fit there could be a metal railing on the roof (I don't know how it's called really, but it's basically a railing) - like the same style of "Fence" doodad found in Icecrown -> Props
Yeah. The "Gothic Aesthetic" is the hallmark of Forsaken structures.