• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fantasy terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Here's something I made awhile back. I had to off-link to it though, due to problems with size and the old file upload system.

EDIT: Okay I'm officially stupid! (maybe I should go to sleep it's been over 24 hours XD) how do I embed the picture in the stupid post?
Enjoy!

Attachments

• DA001.bmp
    2 MB · Views: 342
  • DA001.jpg
    DA001.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 876
Last edited:
Level 24
Looks great. I especially like the way the sun is shining from behind the castle in the background.

And I think the thumb and all that stuff it not showing up in the post is because its a bmp file. The attachment system doesn't really like bmp files for some reason.

Level 23
Ah I've found a complaint!!! haha, if it's called fantasy terrain, why does it have a alliance flag? isn't realy fantasy... wel, it is but not your fantasy, it's blizzards ^^ (lol, I've got revived by.... how should I know!? or wait.. I didn't even die... I'm confused)

Level 6
I agree there is nothing wrong with this, this is a definition of perfect terrain lol.

~4rankie~

Level 2
replay

the only thing that bothers me is the monolith... maybe put a warrior, paladin or a unit there would look neat

Status
Not open for further replies.