• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Baroness (mounted version)

Fallen Baroness

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Character description:
Once was a happy and noble beauty until she was slaughtered by a deathknight and raised as an undead form by a necromancer. The fallen baroness is exceptional at attracting male victims with her enchanting voice. She can also strike a victim by her sword and by deadly magic.

This is the mounted version, where she rides with a unicorn risen from the dead.

Model and texture facts:
The Baroness and sword was done by scratch.
Horse/unicorn was based on Chaos Warlord.
Shield was based on Chaos Warlock.
The main model uses Chaos Warlord animation with a custom dissipate and a built-in non-talking portrait.
An external portrait model is included (with animations from the Bandit portrait).
Texture is mostly done by scratch except for some team colors and the part on the horse's behind, which is a minor recolor.

Extra info:
An early version of this model (which was called Fallen Maiden that time) was made for Hiveworkshop's 12th Modelling Competition, but that version was rushed and had some flaws. So it was a good idea that I've improved it before I submitted the model.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture path:
FallenBaroness.blp

Enjoy! ;)

An unmounted version of the Fallen Baroness can be downloaded here.
A model of the Fallen Unicorn can be downloaded here.

Keywords:
fallen, baroness, maiden, lady, undead, deathknight, death, knight, female, duchess, baron, duke, horse, unicorn, zombie, booty, dat ass
Contents

Fallen Baroness (mounted version) (Model)

Fallen Baroness (mounted version) (Model)

Reviews
16:36, 25th Mar 2009 LiOneSS: Lovely model. Changing the color scheme a bit was a wise decision :)

M

16:36, 25th Mar 2009
LiOneSS: Lovely model. Changing the color scheme a bit was a wise decision :)

Level 6
This is just ...

Let me put it like this.

Orginality, looks Wc3-ish, anims etc suits the model.

Teamcolor/colour is nicely placed and well done on the model.
I give you a 5/5 , a very good job, well done , as always DvO !

PS: Nice work on the legs that u bent them.

Last edited:
Level 17
no upper lip

You should look one more time...
It has no lower lip since it gone, you can see the teeths becouse its gone.
And im 100% sure that the upper lip is still there, just look at the icon and you will see it easily, even if you just can use a model viewer and check.
You should also try to comment the actual model and dont post 3 single words.

This model is pretty cool but i give it a 4/5. I dont really know why im not giving it a 5/5 i just have a feeling that something is wrong >.< i just dont know what.

Level 17
hey isnt this skin that u are supposed to make for one competition? well it looks good :) if im not mistaking you are late to date?..

This is a model not a skin.
Also,
Extra info:
An early version of this model (which was called Fallen Maiden that time) was made for Hiveworkshop's 12th Modelling Competition, but that version was rushed and had some flaws. So it was a good idea that I've improved it before I submitted the model.

Level 4
I like the sword,shield and the horse I can say,but I don't like the woman,her eyes and her hair are a little bit strange :S I mean,she don't look creepy to me...more like confused xD

Compared to your other models this needs more work to catch them up(only the woman).
When I saw the icon at first I though it was a dead kid or something :p so,imo her hair and eyes need to be more creepy,as for her clothes,I would like it more if she was wearing a heavy knight armor or something like that...

Now,as long as i haven't made my own models yet,I can't really rate it fair enough but if I could,I would give it a 4/5 :)

Looking forward to more nice models :)

Level 14
the only thing I dislike about it is that she looks a bit too happy if you tell me :)

apart from that (sorry for grammar too lasy to get a dictionary) the model is awesome! 5/5 and +rep