• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fade Filter Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hi Hive!

Todays problem is one of the weird kind, with custom images I have created a custom fade filter for a sort of credits I am working on. the trigger for creating one of these fade filters is like this.
  • Cinematic - Fade out and back in over 8.00 seconds using texture war3mapImported\Mario.blp and color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
war3mapImported\Mario.blp is ofc the imported texture for the fade filter, now here does not the problem lie. It works well for me and the image fades in and out, but when I sent the map to another person for him to test. The custom texture wont load properly or something and for him the standard texture is used, that is the one which covers the whole screen and is simply colored as you see fit. This is ofc wrong, and I wonder why the custom textures wont work properly for my friend.

Thx.

Level 17
Perhaps changing the path to Mario.blp will work. (Probably not but it's worth a shot.)

The reason I think iwhat's going on is that your friend has a bug or somwthing, could you post the map to see if other people can see it?
Just because your friend can't see it does not have to mean nobody can see it.
Maybe he's a buggy wuggy. xD

Since u can see it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.