• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Expiration timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
All I could find:
Lua:
UnitApplyTimedLife(whichUnit, buffId, duration)
UnitPauseTimedLife(whichUnit, flag)
BlzUnitCancelTimedLife(whichUnit)
Apply, Pause, and Cancel, but unfortunately no way to Get it.

You could combine the Expiration Timer with a standard Timer to get the functionality of both.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
What are you trying to achieve with the Expiration Timer?

Anyway, I assume you like to use GUI over code, correct?

Here's a GUI friendly timer system I haven't checked out yet: [GUI-friendly] Timer System

And I attached a GUI friendly timer system I made a week or so ago which could serve you useful. Maybe mine is easier to understand/use than the other one. To be honest I didn't know that system existed until just now or else I probably wouldn't have made my own, lol.

Attachments

• GUI Timer System 4.w3m
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.