• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ether's Mega Doodads Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, Hiveworkshop.
Since I and someone (she refuses to announce) are working a lot with doodads and decorations from various games like Jade Dynasty, World of Wacraft, Titan Quest, Heroes of Might and Magic, Warhammer, and Age of Empires. Mostly, conversions of doodads for terrainers, HD game mappers, and yes, like me, modders.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please give Blizzard Entertainment and the game makers credit when you use it. Do not use for selling and commercial purpose or establish another resource websites that include stolen models and works you did not put effort to. Also include me in your credits for exporting the stuff you use. You are NOT also allowed to spread this to other websites other than hiveworkshop only. In this way, hiveworkshop will only rule out and I do not support scattering resources from other places and seeing some of them having price or what.

I DO NOT OWN the UNCONVERTED models but when they are CONVERTED for Warcraft III, then I have the rights to control and restrict it to limit its availability to hiveworkshop modders and terrainers only. I SPENT countless hours on working on them.

Here by I will launch the "Project: Modders' Delight" using this thread. I will keep this thread updated as possible as we can. Please read these instructions very CAREFULLY before downloading so you might not get lost or feel confusion of security risk. I'll explain it to you by clicking this step-by-step instruction to download. Enjoy!

1. You will see a download link I provide such as http://gestyy..., they are safe 100%. Do not fear about something bad might happen.
2. As you see, you have to wait for 5 seconds, then wait for it until 'SKIP THIS AD' button appears.
3. If gestyy.com wants you to allow its notifications. Choose 'Allow'. This is temporary after you download the resource. This is to make your downloading convenient.
4. Now you get to AD.FLY. The last step to downloading.
5. Wait 5 seconds and click SKIP AD button.
6. Same thing, if it wants you to 'Allow' its notification. Please 'Allow' it for now. We will disable its notification later.
NOTE: These are ads and not harmful to you and your PC. It could be spammy and annoying but that is how stuff works.

7. When you get to the MEGA.NZ site, click that green button "DOWNLOAD" and you will be prompted to downloading the pack.
NOTE: The following steps is disabling stuff if you are done for the downloading stuffs.
8. Now let's go to the disabling the temporary "Allow" thing we did back then. So you will see pop-ups in your PC. That is fine, we will remove it.
9. Click on the GEAR button or the settings on the right hand side. Choose Block all notifications from this site and click Done.

SECTION 1: WoW DOODADS
NOTE: Download links are in the youtube preview description. :)
ALL LINKS ARE SAFE.

1. Nazjatar
  2. Quilboar (TBA)
  3. Ogres (TBA)
  4. Naga (TBA)
  5. Kobold (TBA)
  6. Underrot
  7. Sand Trolls

Starfishes

Mollusks

Exterior Doodads

Interior Doodads

Kelps

Rocks

DOWNLOAD:
http://gestyy. com/ewyXfz
http://gestyy.ccom/ewyZ3s

full

updating-gif.359445

Attachments

• updating.gif
    updating.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,179
Last edited:
Level 4
Beautiful models, thanks for uploading them! Was really sad after underground decided to keep public out. Keep the good work up!

Level 14
I don't think so, it's the process you have to go through, disable any blockers, click allow, wait, all that.
Ah, but it's much better I think than paying for them from Chinese or Russian or Spanish backwater websites or indie duplicator websites.
I see that it will not harm someone's PC. Might be worky and not easy to download but worth the work. :)

Also, that is somehow someone can help me because I would not go to patreon stuff which is costly.

EDIT:
I also noticed that some people only love to take and take, some repost them as their own work and credit, just like what happened to Wacraft Underground, because of leechers, the mods have gone strict. By my way, that is somehow they give something in return, mutually and gratefully. :)

@Coldgamer
Thanks...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I also noticed that some people only love to take and take, some repost them as their own work and credit, just like what happened to Wacraft Underground, because of leechers, the mods have gone strict. By my way, that is somehow they give something in return, mutually and gratefully.
Well, do we have any proof that you did not repost yourself :D?

Level 14
@deepstrasz
I am converting all WoW and other game models to as a part of campaign to empower Warcraft III Classic and to supply my mod too.

Primarily, I want these assets to be used in my mod too so I export them as heavy as I can.
I am more of fond of aesthetics and need to apply it to the mod I am working on :)

zzzdgddg-png.359583

EDIT:
(O) means - on-going
(OK) means - finished completely
(-) means - exported and converted
(X) means - lots of fixes, bugs, and awaiting beta

P.S.
I have a partner working on doodads too so it will be faster.

Attachments

• zzzdgddg.PNG
    zzzdgddg.PNG
    82.2 KB · Views: 351
Level 23
If you are concerned about people stealing your stuff, the best way to prevent this is to make them very accessible, i.e on post in hive models or a paste file. People cannot make money selling stuff if that stuff can be found relatively easily by potential buyers. Having the link go to an external website might actually be helping people sell your models.

Level 20
If you are concerned about people stealing your stuff, the best way to prevent this is to make them very accessible, i.e on post in hive models or a paste file. People cannot make money selling stuff if that stuff can be found relatively easily by potential buyers. Having the link go to an external website might actually be helping people sell your models.
You know I find it completely laughable that people are concerned about people 'stealing' models ripped out of other games. I mean, come on-- it wasn't yours in the first place.

Level 14
You know I find it completely laughable that people are concerned about people 'stealing' models ripped out of other games. I mean, come on-- it wasn't yours in the first place.
Maybe you should rip it yourself or work on it all yourself. Did not you realize the effort and time I spent on it? Or are you not thinking about it at all?
I did not say I own it. I want it only on hiveworkshop. I worked on it. You should have the right mind to read things very very carefully.

I do not like leechers who love to repost stuff they did not work and I do not like other sites selling stuff they did not work on. Anyways, I do not care about your opinion because you do not have the right intelligence to understand things and you don't contribute anything to this site at all.

You know leechers and people with the same mind as you (perhaps) are the reasons why underground has become strict and closed. Contributing nothing but crap.

Last edited:
Maybe you should rip it yourself or work on it all yourself. Did not you realize the effort and time I spent on it? Or are you not thinking about it at all?
I did not say I own it. I want it only on hiveworkshop. I worked on it. You should have the right mind to read things very very carefully.

I do not like leechers who love to repost stuff they did not work and I do not like other sites selling stuff they did not work on. Anyways, I do not care about your opinion because you do not have the right intelligence to understand things and you don't contribute anything to this site at all.

You know leechers and people with the same mind as you (perhaps) are the reasons why underground has become strict and closed. Contributing nothing but crap.

Razorclaw does have a point there though.
You technically do not own any of these models, despite you spending 'countless hours' to convert them. Just repackaging them does not really give you any right to them beside the fact that you upload them. That's it.

Also, please refrain from calling people names, putting words in their mouths and twisting their words. If you do not agree with someone's opinion then you might want to discuss it and NOT be so aggressive about it.

It is baffling to how concerned you are about people posting your stuff and commenting on your practice of just ripping stuff, but you not giving the slightest though of posting images of other people's stuff without their approval. That is called bigotry, my friend and you just stepped in it.

lt;dr:
Act like decent human being and come down from your high horse, please.

Level 14
The purpose of the thread is to share stuff you will never see in some decades, stuff others will find useful for their projects. Not by tolerating any opinions or personal points of view.

It is supposed to be a resource thread, not a thread full of comments and unhealthy elements. I wonder what is wrong from restricting these to hiveworkshop only or maybe the leechers are hurt. I don't know. But my agenda is to starve the websites that sell and duplicate resources and even your models are sold too, a whole lot of modellers here. I am not sure if you are aware I can tell you what I see.

I guarantee you, I worked on all of these doodads and I even paid some people to speed up the progress. I do not have rights to claim the game files but the rights of restricting the converted and worked models is dire fair.

People will ask why not make from scratch? It's time consuming to create something that already exists.

Again, it's supposed to be resources download thread not some debate or sharing opinions. If one cannot understand what is written then he is free not to download or view the thread.

The purpose of the thread is to share stuff you will never see in some decades, stuff others will find useful for their projects. Not by tolerating any opinions or personal points of view.

It is supposed to be a resource thread, not a thread full of comments and unhealthy elements. I wonder what is wrong from restricting these to hiveworkshop only or maybe the leechers are hurt. I don't know. But my agenda is to starve the websites that sell and duplicate resources and even your models are sold too, a whole lot of modellers here. I am not sure if you are aware I can tell you what I see.

I guarantee you, I worked on all of these doodads and I even paid some people to speed up the progress. I do not have rights to claim the game files but the rights of restricting the converted and worked models is dire fair.

People will ask why not make from scratch? It's time consuming to create something that already exists.

Again, it's supposed to be resources download thread not some debate or sharing opinions. If one cannot understand what is written then he is free not to download or view the thread.

I think you do not grasp the essence of an internet forums in general. If you post something on any internet site you really do not have much control over how people act on it and use it.

By posting images and stuff that you have not made in the first place you do the same grimey stuff that the people you want to 'bleed dry'. It is just another side of the same thing.

YOU are using this site and YOU have to behave like the owner says. You have no right to restrict someone from using this thread as you are only a guest here.

Level 14
I think you do not grasp the essence of an internet forums in general. If you post something on any internet site you really do not have much control over how people act on it and use it.

By posting images and stuff that you have not made in the first place you do the same grimey stuff that the people you want to 'bleed dry'. It is just another side of the same thing.

YOU are using this site and YOU have to behave like the owner says. You have no right to restrict someone from using this thread as you are only a guest here.
Do you think I did not make these models? Really?
I mean do you think I did not convert them?

I can show you proof of how colossal I am working on just to clarify, it's the stuff I am working on.
I do not exactly understand what you mean about first place.

Additionally, why do we have to let unhealthy posts and unnecessary elements to exist in a thread?
Also, I did not ask for opinion or posts. I only wanted to SHARE and nothing more.

----
Well, the safest thing I can request now is either deletion of this thread or even deleting all the posts here and move on. I only wanted to share them as you are free to download them but not to reupload them.

Why not visit hiveworkshop anyways? Than selling stuff taken from other sites like.

Do you think I did not make these models? Really?
I mean do you think I did not convert them?

I can show you proof of how colossal I am working on just to clarify, it's the stuff I am working on.
I do not exactly understand what you mean about first place.

Additionally, why do we have to let unhealthy posts and unnecessary elements to exist in a thread?
Also, I did not ask for opinion or posts. I only wanted to SHARE and nothing more.

----
Well, the safest thing I can request now is either deletion of this thread or even deleting all the posts here and move on. I only wanted to share them as you are free to download them but not to reupload them.

Why not visit hiveworkshop anyways? Than selling stuff taken from other sites like.

If you are on the internet you have to expect opinions. Whether you like it or not. You can engage with them or not. You cannot however try to silence them just because you deem them toxic or unhealthy. This is not China.

You are making a scene and provoking drama over a minute thing that you yourself caused and right now can not get out because you got a small bit of flak you are not ready to deal with.

Level 14
Well, I just literally moved on recently and wanted to shut this down. I don't really require opinion about this stuff because it's self-explanatory, maybe I want opinion from other matters but not this one. I wish the first place I made this thread, I had closed and locked it up but I do not have the power to lock a thread. It's like, you know, it's supposed to be a library of resources and not for open and free world of posts and getting angry about me sharing stuff for you, what is wrong with it anyway?. I think there must be a place for that. Ralle was right, why would I don't post them on the MODELS section but yes, it's a thin grey line, you know I don't want to cross into and as he said, it's a greyzone for me.

As I said, I only wanted to share and limit the access so that hiveworkshop will be the only place they will visit. But yeah, I guess it's not effective to make a thread that will end up with a lot of crap like this. You are supposed to be downloading stuff or making cheerful posts to boost the thread up but no, we are exchanging things that do not make things... healthy for the thread.

Anyways, I wish I can make a thread that cannot be commented or posted on but it's impossible to do so.

EDIT: I decided the request of deletion of this thread. It came up like opinion thread instead of a library of good stuff.

Last edited:
Well, I just literally moved on recently and wanted to shut this down. I don't really require opinion about this stuff because it's self-explanatory, maybe I want opinion from other matters but not this one. I wish the first place I made this thread, I had closed and locked it up but I do not have the power to lock a thread. It's like, you know, it's supposed to be a library of resources and not for open and free world of posts and getting angry about me sharing stuff for you, what is wrong with it anyway?. I think there must be a place for that. Ralle was right, why would I don't post them on the MODELS section but yes, it's a thin grey line, you know I don't want to cross into.

As I said, I only wanted to share and limit the access so that hiveworkshop will be the only place they will visit. But yeah, I guess it's not effective to make a thread that will end up with a lot of crap like this. You are supposed to be downloading stuff or making cheerful posts to boost the thread up but no, we are exchanging things that do not make things... healthy for the thread.

Anyways, I wish I can make a thread that cannot be commented or posted on but it's impossible to do so.

EDIT: I decided the request of deletion of this thread. It came up like opinion thread instead of a library of good stuff.

You are also supposed to let people say what they think and not try to shut their mouths just because you cannot take it.

Level 14
You are also supposed to let people say what they think and not try to shut their mouths just because you cannot take it.
I cannot take anything non-essential for the thread lest it's constructive and reasonable. Do you think there is a purpose on commenting what you feel about the thread or what you feel about me restricting everyone from reuploading or selling stuff for their own gain? The only purpose is to trigger annoyance and belittle the thread's quality.

And yes, I cannot take people's opinions when they post without reading that self-explanatory words of the thread. Why would one say I do not own the models the first place? That invalidates all my effort and time, and disrespectful. Anyways, these kind of people have nothing and all crap, contributing nothing to the site. Respecting the amount of time and pressure is much better than a thank you, reputation or recognition. And I do not tolerate trolls to litter on a thread that is supposed to be clean, formal, and decent. Supposed to be.

Sorry, all I wanted is an archive of resources not thread of debates or stuff. I might make a good thread again, and perhaps I will ask for it to lock it down so no one can ever post. Because that will be a thread of stuff, not opinions. Zero opinions. If they want some talks, go message me or post it on my profile. The thread shall be silent and passive, that's all.

Now I ask you, from whatever he gave a point? What good does it help? Did it make someone else feel better? Did it help contribute to the thread or the site? No. It didn't even made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.