• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Errors when starting up Newgen WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, hopefully you can help.

Everytime I open up Newgen WE I get several of these errors-

Trigger Database Error (for all of them):

[TriggerActions] - SaveWidgetHandleBJ
[TriggerActions] - SaveAbilityHandleBJ
[TriggerActions] - SaveTriggerEventHandleBJ
[TriggerActions] - SaveRegionHandleBJ
[TriggerActions] - SaveUnitPoolHandleBJ
[TriggerActions] - SaveItemPoolHandleBJ
[TriggerActions] - SaveMultiboardItemHandleBJ

Each of them say underneath "Data section and text section have differing number of parameters (3,4)"

Each window pops up one at a time, with the Trigger Base data error on top, the trigger-action in the middle, and that data section error on the bottom. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Also, as a side question. I used the preset custom scripts to create a loop in one of my triggers (loop, endloop, exitwhen). I tried sending it to my friend, and he couldn't open the file because of it. For me it works though. Any quick fixes I can do so he doesn't have to update his Jass? (i.e. use a for loop.) The only two errors that came up were:

Trigger function does not exist in database: exitwhen
Trigger function does not exist in database: LoopSentinel (a integer variable)

it then proceeds to go to a critical error where it says
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Program: (WE)
object: .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@

Thanks for any help in advance, hopefully I was descriptive enough

~Brent

Last edited:
Level 3
EDIT2: Wow alright, cleared that up. For some reason a menu option was checked "display as raw data."

Haha I'm good now. ^.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.