• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error, during map loading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi everyone, i've never had this problem before but when i try to open my map it says: "Error: Trigger function does not exist in database: DestroyTrigger"
Any suggestions?
I tried opening it in JNGP and in normal WE same error...
I suppose that this is due to action->DestroyTrigger(This Trigger) (was set through JNGP), i've set this option long time ago, but everything was okay, till now... Also only this map cannot be opened!

• Be sure you are running on the latest patch. (either 1.24 or 1.25)
  • Make sure you did not use WEU or EGUI or anything like that at the time when you saved. If you did, then download WEU or EGUI and open up the map again. If you want it to be openable in the normal editor, you will need to delete whatever custom functions you used.
  • Did you have a UI folder in your Warcraft III directory when you last saved? (With something in it aside from miscdata.txt) If so, you may want to check your recycle bin or if you still have it, and restore it.
  • Did you modify your game's MPQ?
  • If nothing of the above applies, then I suggest that you download an MPQ editor and open your map with it. Then extract the war3map.j (extract it, don't delete it) and paste the code here to see if we can debug it. Also check for any backups of your map in the Warcraft III\Maps\Test folder, or in your jassnewgenpack5d\backups folder.

Also, the latest JNGP can be found here:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90999

Along with JassHelper 0.A.2.B found here:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=88142

Level 12
PurgeandFire111 thanks for the answers i'll check the latest version right away... I re-installed my WC3 :\

Edit: 1.
Be sure you are running on the latest patch. (either 1.24 or 1.25)
I'm on 1.24
Make sure you did not use WEU or EGUI or anything like that at the time when you saved. If you did, then download WEU or EGUI and open up the map again. If you want it to be openable in the normal editor, you will need to delete whatever custom functions you used.
Nope...
Did you have a UI folder in your Warcraft III directory when you last saved? (With something in it aside from miscdata.txt) If so, you may want to check your recycle bin or if you still have it, and restore it.
I cannot remember since it was 1 month since i opened wc3 again... Don't have this folder now, recycle bin empty!
Did you modify your game's MPQ?
No!
If nothing of the above applies, then I suggest that you download an MPQ editor and open your map with it. Then extract the war3map.j (extract it, don't delete it) and paste the code here to see if we can debug it. Also check for any backups of your map in the Warcraft III\Maps\Test folder, or in your jassnewgenpack5d\backups folder.
No backups. I sent you the war3map.j to your PM, wont give it to everyone (guests or other users coz it has to much information) But if anyone else wants it tell me - in purpose of helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.