• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Erm... how to play War3? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! I wanna ask how i can play War3 with other players... i know i gotta use Garena and i have it, but when i create a game and when i launch it - the player that is connected gets disconnected. Also if someone adds me, i get disconnected... Whats the problem? The ping? Or just tell me another program or something with which i can play War3.

THANKS!

(sorry if i have mistaken the place of that thread)

Level 22
Garena > bnet unless you're gonna play ladder, well you aren't, so you're at the right place. Dont quit garena while in LAN that you use for garena, or you lose the connection to others, if you started garena, then war3 frm the Garena button, it should work. Let others host and see if you can join games.

Level 14
Hmm... ill try BattleNet! Can someone give me link? :D (i have lazyophobia and that is off-topic) But i am not so sure that everyone understand when the guys i play with get disconnected. I successfully host a game and i successfully start it (i mean the 5,4,3,2,1 thing) and after it loads the game i see the text 'blaplayerbla has left the game' which means he is disconnected.

I don't say you guys are wrong! I'm just pointing that out.

Hmm... ill try BattleNet! Can someone give me link? :D (i have lazyophobia and that is off-topic) But i am not so sure that everyone understand when the guys i play with get disconnected. I successfully host a game and i successfully start it (i mean the 5,4,3,2,1 thing) and after it loads the game i see the text 'blaplayerbla has left the game' which means he is disconnected.

I don't say you guys are wrong! I'm just pointing that out.

Right click WC3 -> Run as Administrator.
Click Battle.Net
Play.

Level 14
Ahhh... i tried something, but i have kinda failed :D I have right clicked on war3 and then 'Run as administrator' and then i clicked the lens thing next to the 'Battle.net' button (ingame) and what i got is the picture below... I don't understand, Rispetto where i have to sign up? (as you said) And where i have to log in? Explain it, please... i am kinda dumb. (god hates me... he gave me no brain :X)

Attachments

• Battle net issue.png
    Battle net issue.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Level 12
Ahhh... i tried something, but i have kinda failed :D I have right clicked on war3 and then 'Run as administrator' and then i clicked the lens thing next to the 'Battle.net' button (ingame) and what i got is the picture below... I don't understand, Rispetto where i have to sign up? (as you said) And where i have to log in? Explain it, please... i am kinda dumb. (god hates me... he gave me no brain :X)

You probably need the newest patch, also if the CD ain't original it also won't work

Level 14
Well... i have Daemon Tools, not a CD :D which probably means that i have to buy that game, but i am going to buy it, because that is one epic game!

Can someone see the version of my game in the picture and tell me is that the greatest version, because i can't find newer than mine.

Click the little spyglass and choose U.S. East
Click Battle.Net

You get that error for one of many reasons:

The CD Key you used is clearly forged and is unacceptable.
Your firewall is blocking WC3.
Your internet is down.
You are not patched (usually related to the first reason)
You did not run as administrator.

I get that message everytime I forget to the do the last thing.
What DOS are you using? (XP, Vista, W7?)

Well... i have Daemon Tools, not a CD :D

Copy this quote and put it in your first message with an edit,

SOLVED

Level 14
Ooo... so its a CD, like a KEY, not a DISK... omg :X :D I am under Win.7 .
I am still not sure that i will find the perfect CD key...
My firewall is not blocking war.3 (still i will check that...)
I have internet.
I have simply asked someone to tell me if my patch is the newest... (in the pic @post #9)
I run it as administrator.

The only way to obtain a legit key which can be used on Battle.Net is by purchasing the game.
You can purchase it on your Battle.Net account and wire the key directly to your account (so you wont lose it, like I've done like 4 times).

And yes you need a disk if your hardware is outdated and your CD-ROM / RAM can't handle it.
The problem you're running in to is you probably torrented the game or got the files from someone else.
The game files you are running are cracked and cannot reach the Battle.Net server (which is a good thing for you, cause they would know you cracked the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.