• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to keep war3 playing in background at single player mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sometimes it's hard to keep war3 game window active.

I want to continue my working while debugging, but when my cursor moves out from war3 game window, and when war3 lose the focus in single-player mode, the game automatically paused.

How to make it continuing playing?

Thank you in advance.

Level 3
??????? This has always been like this, in single player the game gets paused if you alt tab...
Yes it's always been like this, I'm trying to find a way to solve it, which really trouble me while debugging...
I'm currently trying AHK, hope it works.
:/

Edit: Well, the ahk does not work.

Last edited:
by adding a starting/command line Argument to a shortcut to the game one can disable this pauses.
-nowfpause​

If you are testing over world Editor, the up to date Editor has a Checkbox in preferences - test for map testing over world editor.

Here is a post about starting Arguments in Warcraft 3 some might be deprectated.
Complete Command-Line Arguments Guide
As mentioned in
1.31.0 Patch Notes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.