• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to not pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
No in the single player when you hit f10(menu) the game will pause or if a dialog will pop out the game will be paused automatically

Level 13
Still nothing i mean the if you goto menu in singleplayer mode you can see the end game pause restart etc how can you make it not pause the game? the normal one pauses the game when you hit f10 (menu)

Level 13
Im going to try my game in single player because it exceeds and because i want to try my game in cinematic mode and dialog mode

Level 30
Seen through WE and there is no direct way, you will have to do some ways such as finding maybe some files that alters keys and such or going through Wc3 maybe and changing it.

It will require some more work and quite risky.

Level 26
Im going to try my game in single player because it exceeds and because i want to try my game in cinematic mode and dialog mode

So I guess the sentence should be interpreted this way:

You want to test the behavior of cinematics, camera pans, spawn of other dialogs and such local actions while a dialog is being displayed in order to check for possible conflicts that may arise in multiplayer then.

Afaik Grimoire of JNGP has some hack to prevent singleplayer pausing but I dunno if it is compatible anymore.

Level 30
Yes, and it is quite risky due to what Warcraft engine can do when used or configured improperly so Legendary, you must be up to the risk so save as many backups.

Also by editing through text files or engine itself, it will also affect other games or maps you play.

Level 13
Its quite a simple yet exact idea but I think he is finding an idea when he pushed the key for Pause, it will not work thus it means messing more with the keys making it not pause the game.

What are you talking about i just said that in the SINGLEPLAYER MODE! which means there are no pause the game will pause when you hit a key like game menu or help or allies that's what i mean

Level 13
i can't do anything about it
Aoi_Kunieda.png

Status
Not open for further replies.