• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emitting particles towards direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i make it so that the particles from an emitter moves towards other directions than up?
I'm thinking of something like in the Mass Destruction map (by illidan), where those pipes emitt smoke outwards rather than upwards?

EDIT: By the way, i have another question, if i make a bone into a turret, and the mesh linked to the bone is connected to another mesh, will the textures still connect when the turret rotates ingame?

Level 5
I read that you need to add the particle emitter in the top view then animate it to the right way when its time. And I heard that the gravity helper is what gives it arc abilities.

I really don't know how turrets work, but I don't see why the textures would change?

Status
Not open for further replies.