• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elimination 3.0 Officially released!

Level 5
The long-awaited 3.0 version is finally finished!

Here are some of the news:

Weapons are now sorted into two categories: Primary and secondary weapons. You can only have one primary and one secondary weapon in your inventory. All weapons are free, so you can change your weapons at any time at the weapons shop.

The reload-system has been totally reworked. Your weapon will now reload as long as you have it equipped, and you can change weapon without having to restart the reload of the other weapon.

Two new modes!

Assault mode: Work in teams to capture and control a base. The first team to reach 250 points (by holding the base) wins!

Rabbit mode: Try to hold the rabbit for as long as possible while all other players try to kill you. If you kill the rabbit-player, you get the rabbit. First player to hold the rabbit for a total of 5 min win the game!

"Dark Gold" has been removed.

Get the new Elimination 3.0 Here.

Punisher is also making a website for Elimination, it will feature a chat room for players to arrenge battle.net matches and other things. You can take a look at what hes done so far at http://www.freewebs.com/punisher_gx2/

Level 3
shit man.
i always play elimantion with my freind
but he always beats me.
hopefully i will show him up in this version 8)

Level 1
Just for Free

GaDDeN said:
Punisher is also making a website for Elimination, it will feature a chat room for players to arrenge battle.net matches and other things. You can take a look at what hes done so far at http://www.freewebs.com/punisher_gx2/

If you like freewebs is ok or i can host you on a private server for free. (.ftp)

PS : My serveur is currently overloaded you have to wait 5 days.