1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Elimination 2.6 Officially released!

Discussion in 'Elimination' started by GaDDeN, Sep 2, 2005.

1. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The long awaited 2.6 version is now released!

Included in this version is the all new Flag Fight mode, along with new weapons, items and abilities!

The list of changes is too large for this post, so just get the map using this link!

Elimination 2.6

2. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ill help you next version with inserting the train. :wink:

3. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hehe =) Ill try to move the shit to your map, and if its possible i can try it for some time

4. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey tell me if you need the train moving sound import to be smaller. Ill reduce its sze 4 u.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Hey, good to see you still working on this awesome map. I think I'm reinstalling warcraft just to try it!

Salutions®

6. iNfraNe

iNfraNe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    MARA!! U're... ALIVE..

damn thought u vanished from the world. But you're still around!
    uknow, wc3modding has evolutioned :)P) into a new clan wenw site: http://www.clanwenw.tk/ hope u'll take the time to get there again ^^ hope to see u soon again... or something? ^^

btw, sry for hijacking the topic gadden :p elim2.6 rulz!

7. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Evil!

Oh yeah welcome back mara :p

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT ELIMINATION 2.6:
    There is a extremly serious bug which occurs when you fire near the center of the map. With alittle bad luck its actually possible to hit the hidden "inventory keepers" positioned there, and kill them. Once a inventory keeper is dead, your items will drop on death. I have fixed this and added some more changes into a new 2.7 version which will be released in a matter of days. I also added some new stuff, including a Portable Mortar.

8. Yoz

Yoz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Will you ever release a non-protected version so that this method could be implimented into other maps :D ? Or will you keep all the triggers and such protected forever :( ? Because I like this system alot, :p and would be sure to give you credit if I use it 8)

9. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What exactly is it that you want? I could try to explain how i made the things you want.

What im trying to achieve by protecting is not stopping fellow map makers from learning, its from stopping people from directly copying the script and such.

So what is it that you want explained? :)

10. Yoz

Yoz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol, well, I don't need anything explained :wink: Seeing as how I am a triggerer myself and could probly do most of the stuff (although I don't know Jass and don't know how much of it you used, but Jass can sometimes be converted to normal triggers). Anyway, I am just lazy and would rather recieve everything already done so I can tweak it form there rather than spend the time making it myself :D

11. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hehe and thats exactly what im trying to prevent ^^ I dont want people to make a copy of the map and edit it alittle.

Well i have used jass, but the map is 90% GUI so you shouldnt have any problems.

But remember, making a map is not just making a trigger. Of course you can create a new trigger looking at the map, but to what end? Why would you want to make a new elimination with ur name on it?

I recommend making a totally new map instead =)

12. Yoz

Yoz

Resources:
    Resources:
    I guess... :?

I guess I forgot to log in for the above message :shock: and now I can't edit it :(

13. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hehe no worries, deleted :)

Anyways, theres a serious bug in this version (as i mentioned earlier) and the 2.7 version shud be released any day!

14. Crazynutter

Crazynutter

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Sounds Good :))

Been playing elimination with afew friends and they cant wait :p

15. Softmints

Softmints

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Exellent job GaDDeN, more hours of fun for me and my friends. We need some new weapons though.

16. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes i shuould add some new weapons =) the 2.7 version is made only to fix a bug though, so it will most probably not contain any new weapons.