• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elimination 2.6 Officially released!

Level 6
MARA!! U're... ALIVE..

damn thought u vanished from the world. But you're still around!
uknow, wc3modding has evolutioned :)P) into a new clan wenw site: http://www.clanwenw.tk/ hope u'll take the time to get there again ^^ hope to see u soon again... or something? ^^

btw, sry for hijacking the topic gadden :p elim2.6 rulz!

Level 5
Evil!

Oh yeah welcome back mara :p

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT ELIMINATION 2.6:
There is a extremly serious bug which occurs when you fire near the center of the map. With alittle bad luck its actually possible to hit the hidden "inventory keepers" positioned there, and kill them. Once a inventory keeper is dead, your items will drop on death. I have fixed this and added some more changes into a new 2.7 version which will be released in a matter of days. I also added some new stuff, including a Portable Mortar.

Yoz

Yoz

Level 2
Will you ever release a non-protected version so that this method could be implimented into other maps :D ? Or will you keep all the triggers and such protected forever :( ? Because I like this system alot, :p and would be sure to give you credit if I use it 8)

Level 5
What exactly is it that you want? I could try to explain how i made the things you want.

What im trying to achieve by protecting is not stopping fellow map makers from learning, its from stopping people from directly copying the script and such.

So what is it that you want explained? :)

Yoz

Yoz

Level 2
Lol, well, I don't need anything explained :wink: Seeing as how I am a triggerer myself and could probly do most of the stuff (although I don't know Jass and don't know how much of it you used, but Jass can sometimes be converted to normal triggers). Anyway, I am just lazy and would rather recieve everything already done so I can tweak it form there rather than spend the time making it myself :D

Level 5
Hehe and thats exactly what im trying to prevent ^^ I dont want people to make a copy of the map and edit it alittle.

Well i have used jass, but the map is 90% GUI so you shouldnt have any problems.

But remember, making a map is not just making a trigger. Of course you can create a new trigger looking at the map, but to what end? Why would you want to make a new elimination with ur name on it?

I recommend making a totally new map instead =)