• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elimination 2.7 Officially released!

Level 5
The reason i released 2.7 so early is because of a serious bug in 2.6 where items started dropping on death.

Here are some of the news:

Most weapons has been changed in one way or another to balance the game.

The Team Deathmatch mode has been replaced by the new "King of the Hill" mode where the goal is to control the new center bunker for as long as possible.

A new type of resource, Dark Gold, which is used for the "perishable" items, such as the Grenade, Flashbang, Barricade, Healthpack etc. This resource is gained every 15 sec, and will spawn in the center every few min if the new "King of the Hill" mode is chosen.

New items.

Some of the abilities has been changed, and the Agent now has 100 mana instead of 50. The abilities mana cost and mana regeneration has been changed to the same percentage as when the agent had 50 mana. Some abilities has also had their mana cost changed.

The logs now block bullets and absorb damage, allowing you to use them as a cover.

Get the new Elimination 2.7 here!

Yoz

Yoz

Level 2
Well if you won't post a version thats not totally protected, could you at least post a version that has the triggers and regions, but no units, items, variables, or even terrain if u don't want to add it.

Come on :D

Level 5
hehe maybe, maybe not =) I might post some of the more important triggers on the forums later, but right now i have more important things to think abuot...

As i posted, im gonna operate my spine in a few days so ill be inactive for a few weeks. Leaving on monday, so im still here!