• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elfsilver's Icon Request Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elfsilver's Icon Request Center
Serving all non-retarded people since 2008.

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my request center. Here, you may request any icon you fit. Now, just because you requested it, does not mean that I will create it. So please no crying if I reject your application.
Rules

All requestees must have at least 10 posts and 1 reputation points.
Every requestee must fill out the form below.
The more details in the form, the better. If you ask me to redo an icon because you did not specify the details, I won't fix it.
All icons made for this center will be publicly released, unless specified otherwise.
No anime requests, please.
Reputation is always welcome, and recomended.
Remember, this is a request forum,not a demand forum.

Application Form

Icon Name:
Concept/Base Image:
Borders:
Effects:
Other:
Complete Application

Icon Name: Warlock
Concept/Base Image: A BC Rich Warlock Guitar, preferably just showing the body of the guitars, with silver pickups and a Floyd Rose.
Borders: BTN+DISBTN
Effects: Glow or flames behind the guitar.
Other:
Non-retarded People Served

JokerMaster
gamestargamer
Rowboat
Retarded People Denied

So, please, start requesting!

Last edited:
How 'bout this?

icons_7955_btn.jpg

Level 8
Application Form

Icon Name: Mana Buff
Concept/Base Image: Based on Mana, used as icon for any mana regenerating buffs. It should be some blue mana water flying in the air with a blue/nature background.
Borders: BTN + DISBTN
Effects: Maybe some blue healing effects around the water.
Other: -

Level 12
Application Form

Icon Name:
Concept/Base Image:Attached Keyblades (or your own, if you find one more fitting for an icon)
Borders:BTN/DISBTN
Effects:
Other:
Oblivion.png

Two_across.png

Bond_of_flame.png

Level 7
Red lightning!

Complete Application

Icon Name: Red lightning monsoon
Concept/Base Image: A lich in the center or warlock, preferably just showing his back turned causing mayhem,With red lightning striking down two foes from left and right(two enemies on each side being struck.
Borders: BTN+DISBTN
Effects: flames behind the lich or warlock.
Other: maybe some clouds from above, faintly seen.

Thats about it.

Level 14
Hey man, take as much time as you need for this one, put me behind people if it suits you better, Im in no hurry.

Icon Name: Sulfuras Shield
Concept/Base Image: The icon is met to go along with Shamanyouranus's Sulfuras model (link below). Basically, it mainly depicts the head of the mace, with a small piece of the hilt. The head is being blocked by a magical barrier, which is faintly there normally, but is more prudent (with rainbow like-colors) at the point of impact. Think of the barrier as more like a bubble, and the bubble is being indented where its being pushed on. If your regarding position on the icon, the upper right segment of the barrier appears at the bottom left area of the icon. The Sulfuras head would be the direction the head is facing in the picture of its model (which is the link below), flipped across the Y-axis. The background will be just fine black.
Borders: BTN
Effects: A bonus thing or two if you feel like doing it. Since Sulfuras is a flame mace, it would like nice if some fire spurts were coming out of the impact point.
Other:

As I said, theres no rush on it, and I would be glad if you could accept this request.

Here is the model link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/sulfuras-132854/?prev=search=Sulfuras&d=list&r=20

Thanks,
~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.