• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Miscellanous / Other] Elemental spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings hive

This threat is based on my project I'm making called Orb Craft. I need your help to invent spells based on the orbs that is found in my map. You can combine ANY 3 of 7 elemental orbs to get a permanent ability for your hero. Rep and credits will be given if your spell makes it into Orb Craft.

BEFORE POSTING
Before you post 3 elements which creates a spell, make sure you know what spell you are replacing. You can do that by downloading the latest version, buy the 3 elemental orbs and see what you get. The spell don't have to contain every element that were used to craft it, but it should have a logical effect when casted.

WHEN POSTING
Give a clear explanation about the spell using the following table:

[TD]
Spell name
[/TD]
Hero: (optional) Is the spell met for a specific hero? What is his/her name?
Icon: (Optional)
Passive/Active?
Tooltip: (Optional)
Spell: Briefly describe what should happen when casting the spell
Extra: (optional) What does the spell look like? Does terrain/weather/time affect spell? Any thing that wasn't described. You can even upload a test version of your spell to demonstrate it.

If you didn't fill in something that was optional then you can delete that line.

HTML:
[TABLE][TD][tr][center]Spell name[/center][/tr][/TD]
Hero: (optional) Is the spell met for a specific hero? What is his/her name?
Icon: (Optional)
Passive/Active?
Tooltip: (Optional)
Spell: Briefly describe what should happen when casting the spell
Extra: (optional) What does the spell look like? Does terrain/weather/time affect spell? Any thing that wasn't described. You can even upload a test version of your spell to demonstrate it.
[/TABLE]

Thank you for your time :ogre_hurrhurr:

Status
Not open for further replies.