• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for item spells/hero spells. help/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well im after some help/suggestions with some item/hero spells

Soul orb[item]
im after a abilty for my orb of souls item while holding the item after each kill the orb will gain its soul max souls of 10. each soul increases the damage by 5(or can you suggest a better bonus for each soul?) on death all souls are lost.how would i trigger this item?
also what will be a good icon to use.

any suggestions for more orbs

Spell Craft[hero]
after every spell the caster will gain a Charge of Spell craft and on the next attack (i got no idea suggest me somthing the hero has elemental type spells) to the units mayby suggest a better name

Elemental Fury[hero]
i dunno what to do but its an ulti for the hero that has the spell craft abilty the hero has great elemental type spells

Blood thurst
how create this spell
after every kill the hero covers him self in its blood adding x attack speed and movement speed that stacks max attack speed bonus 150% and max move speed 100% lasts 20 seconds

more suggestions?
any abilty suggestions for a troll witch has the blood thurst abilty and war axes(changes from ranged to melee) at the moment

yer there a potions but can can be some epic potions e.g a potion that resets cool downs

Any hero/item suggestions for a hero siege map
i might add more things

Last edited:
Level 8
the 1st (soul orb) already exists, it just doesnt add more attack to the hero but i think you can edit it to, and maybe damage could be 2 or 3.5 + souls caught.

elemental fury should be something with elements, fire, ice, water, lightening, earth etc so maybe a big area around the hero starts to rain heavily, lightning and earthquakes all around him. slowing units attack and movement speed and the lightening strikes in random places, when it hits a unit deals heavy damage and minor damage to those around the unit hit.

Last edited:
Level 15
the 1st (soul orb) already exists, it just doesnt add more attack to the hero but i think you can edit it to, and maybe damage could be 2 or 3.5 + souls caught.

elemental fury should be something with elements, fire, ice, water, lightening, earth etc so maybe a big area around the hero starts to rain heavily, lightning and earthquakes all around him. slowing units attack and movement speed and the lightening strikes in random places, when it hits a unit deals heavy damage and minor damage to those around the unit hit.

yer soul orb exists but it doesent add souls to it evry time you kill a unit

so just a AoE damage spell around the caster with Frost/fire/lighting/earth effects?

Level 8
yer soul orb exists but it doesent add souls to it evry time you kill a unit

so just a AoE damage spell around the caster with Frost/fire/lighting/earth effects?

yes maybe u can alter it in someway to do so

yes but now that i think of it, why not random? like when you click it, you get a % chance of effetct, like that itll start snowing and blowing extreme icy wind and freezes all the units around the hero; another % chance they get hit by lightning; % earthquakes or a flash flood.
OR AS A NON ULTIMATE FOR HERO: another randomized ability, if you get fire, his hands flame up and he deals more damage on attacks; lightning he deals small amount of more damage but has a chance of stunning the unit for 1.5 seconds on every attack; ice he deals no bonus damage but has a change to freeze (stun) the target for 5 seconds on every attack.

Level 3
the soul orb item would require triggering
Although it smells like DotA (bloodstone)
Although it smells like DotA (Nevermore's Necromastery, same thing, not an item tho). And you can refer to DotA a lot, as it has most common ideas included.

Ontopic:
Your Soul Orb and Blood Thurst would be made pretty much the same way. If it was up to me I would add a spellbook to the hero when (s)he acquires the item, hide it, and add a passive ability with 10 levels with the corresponding bonuses. Then, when the hero kills another hero (or whatever) increase the level of the passive skill inside the spellbook by one by using triggers. If the hero loses/drops the item - remove the abilities from him. If the hero dies - set the level of the passive ability back to 1.
On the same principle you will be able to do the Blood Thurst.
Check this out. This too.

P.S.: Excuse me if that sounds weird, it's pretty early in the morning here..

Level 15
so for the soul orb i use a spell book with an attack damage spell in it and evry time you kill a unit it makes the attack damage spell level up. how do you level up spells inside a spell book??
also would it be possible to show how many souls the orb has by increasing number of charges. and making it so that you cant use the charges?

Level 3
Mm.. about the changing of the item charges.. It would be better if I had WE opened, but sadly currently I can't do that.. so I'll probably post later if nobody gives you an answer until then.
And about leveling the ability inside the spellbook - it's the same trigger as changing the level of a normal ability for a unit via triggers.

Level 30
Spell Craft
after every spell the caster will gain a Charge of Spell craft and on the next attack.
|
|
V

Battlemagic
Renowed in the arts of magic and combat, Hero will gain a pulse of dexterity whenever he (she) casts a spell. The pulse increases damage by 30 for 10 seconds.*

*These are custom values, you should modify them. Just an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.