• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editor Malfunction (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, guys! First of all, I'm not very good at the whole editor thing, but this problem of mine seems more like an error or something.

Ok, so I was trying to create a skill set for a hero I was making using a very nice model of Gul'Dan of this same website (by Tauer) and one of the times I came back to the editor from a testing session and tried to create the ultimate ability, some options were missing, such as "Data - hero ability: tue or false" or "number of waves" since I was using a copy of the Pitlord's Fire Rain.
Here's a pic:
porobelemooo.PNG

As you can see this is the spanish version because I grew up with the spanish voices so...yeah.

The thing is that those data options I was talking about should appear at the top of the list, but they are just not there.

I don't know if I've touched something I shouldn't have but it's driving me nuts.

I would appreciate any kind of help on this.

Last edited:
Level 3
Thank you so much, I was going crazy over this. I figure I did hit "ctrl+9" instead of "ctlr+F9" when trying to test my map. Rep to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.