• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy Bag System v. 1.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: D4RK_G4ND4LF
A bag system to store unused items.

Keywords:
bag, sack, item, inventory, system
Contents

Bag System by 1345 v.1.01 (Map)

Reviews
21:19, 14thNov 2015 BPower: Haven't seen an update in years. Rejected 13:21, 20th Feb 2010 TriggerHappy: What makes this one special compares to the other bag systems?

M

21:19, 14thNov 2015
BPower: Haven't seen an update in years. Rejected

13:21, 20th Feb 2010
TriggerHappy:

What makes this one special compares to the other bag systems?

Level 6
I'm going to check this out. You could add a better description though :p.
This is a rather simple system, it's configurable but not very much.
I'd say this system is not the best on the Hive, it does not improve in any way I can see to the other bag systems. I may have missed something though, the other systems are a little to advanced for me.

Review:

Pros:
+ Simple
+ Easy to understand
+ Hashtables

Cons:
- Ineffiencent when dropping items
- There's better systems
- Lacks a propper description

Tbh. I don't think this system is approvable although it is a working system, it seems rather lacking compared to Kricz, The_Witcher's and ofc Anachron's system.
Improve:
Atleast make a proper description, add something that makes it different from the other guys, or improve it so vastly that it's at the same level.
Sincerely Foopad

Last edited:
Level 6
Bad argument, the fact that there are better systems doesnt have anything to do with the functioning or efficiency of this one.

It does however have something to do with the submission rules... This is what I am refering to: "Originality
Submissions should be at least somewhat unique, except in cases where they greatly improve on an existing spell in terms of performance, cleanliness (of code), visuals, or otherwise."
Since there's already 3 systems like this one on the hive, and this is not an improvement I think my argument stands justified.

Level 12
i like it its easy to use helps when some1 dont want real advance bag system works good and its gui so when some1 dont know jass then he can use it

You dont need jass knowledge when it's such a system. It's all coded for you and if you want you can change a few globals. So if you just wanna use those jass systems then it's just like GUI with another interface. Because it's just global variable changes. Those other bag systems are easy as well. I also believe that their is already one in GUI.

Level 19
I don't care how simple this is. Their is so many of those, and those are in jass/vjass which is faster.

much less than knockback stuff
and vjass requires the jngp which does not work on many pcs, is a third party tool (lol@blizzard), starts a war with my virus scanner and has a few problems with new stuff (e.g. hashtables)

of cause it's a lot better then we but most people prefer jass with interface (GUI)

anyway I like the idea with that bag

Last edited: