• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Earth Bore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth Bore
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Counter
Actions
Unit - Make (Casting unit) face (Target unit of ability being cast) over 0.00 seconds
Set EarthCaster = (Casting unit)
Set EarthTar = (Target unit of ability being cast)
Trigger - Turn on Bore effects <gen>
Animation - Change EarthCaster's animation speed to 200.00% of its original speed
Environment - Create a 2.00 second Temporary crater deformation at (Position of EarthCaster) with radius 200.00 and depth 260.00
Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of EarthCaster) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of EarthCaster using war3mapImported\SlidingDustWithRocks.mdx
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Unit - Add Crow Form to EarthCaster
Unit - Remove Crow Form from EarthCaster
Unit - Turn collision for EarthCaster Off
Animation - Change EarthCaster flying height to -400.00 at 700.00
Unit - Pause EarthCaster
Wait 1.00 seconds
Trigger - Turn off Bore effects <gen>
Animation - Change EarthCaster's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
Trigger - Turn on Earth Move <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Bore effects 2 <gen>
Unit - Make EarthCaster Invulnerable
Wait ((Distance between (Position of EarthCaster) and (Position of EarthTar)) / 1300.00) seconds
Unit - Make EarthCaster Vulnerable
Trigger - Turn off Earth Move <gen>
Trigger - Turn off Bore effects 2 <gen>
Animation - Change EarthCaster's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Animation - Change EarthCaster's animation speed to 105.00% of its original speed
Animation - Change EarthCaster flying height to 0.00 at 700.00
Animation - Play EarthCaster's Attack Slam animation
Wait 0.44 seconds
Unit - Turn collision for EarthCaster On
Unit - Create 1 Stomp dummy for (Owner of EarthCaster) at (Position of EarthTar) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Set level of Meteor for (Last created unit) to (Level of Counter for EarthCaster)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Cause EarthCaster to damage EarthTar, dealing 40.00 damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of EarthTar) using war3mapImported\EarthStompCaster.mdx
Animation - Change EarthCaster's animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
Unit - Unpause EarthCaster

Earth Move
Events
Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Move EarthCaster instantly to ((Position of EarthCaster) offset by 12.00 towards (Facing of EarthCaster) degrees), facing (Position of EarthTar)

ok i know that these are GUI but then again i need some help.For some reason whenever i try to use the spell i just get a timed life and then when it expires i just die....can someone help?:sad::sad: plus i might pm u later on w/ other spells that wont work

Last edited:
Level 4
  • Earth Bore
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Counter
    • Actions
      • Unit - Make (Casting unit) face (Target unit of ability being cast) over 0.00 seconds
      • Set EarthCaster = (Casting unit)
      • Set EarthTar = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Trigger - Turn on Bore effects <gen>
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster's animation speed to 200.00% of its original speed
      • Environment - Create a 2.00 second Temporary crater deformation at (Position of EarthCaster) with radius 200.00 and depth 260.00
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of EarthCaster) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of EarthCaster using war3mapImported\SlidingDustWithRocks.mdx
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Add Crow Form to EarthCaster
      • Unit - Remove Crow Form from EarthCaster
      • Unit - Turn collision for EarthCaster Off
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster flying height to -400.00 at 700.00
      • Unit - Pause EarthCaster
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off Bore effects <gen>
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
      • Trigger - Turn on Earth Move <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn on Bore effects 2 <gen>
      • Unit - Make EarthCaster Invulnerable
      • Wait ((Distance between (Position of EarthCaster) and (Position of EarthTar)) / 1300.00) seconds
      • Unit - Make EarthCaster Vulnerable
      • Trigger - Turn off Earth Move <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off Bore effects 2 <gen>
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster's animation speed to 105.00% of its original speed
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster flying height to 0.00 at 700.00
      • Animation - Play EarthCaster's Attack Slam animation
      • Wait 0.44 seconds
      • Unit - Turn collision for EarthCaster On
      • Unit - Create 1 Stomp dummy for (Owner of EarthCaster) at (Position of EarthTar) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Set level of Meteor for (Last created unit) to (Level of Counter for EarthCaster)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Cause EarthCaster to damage EarthTar, dealing 40.00 damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of EarthTar) using war3mapImported\EarthStompCaster.mdx
      • Animation - Change EarthCaster's animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
      • Unit - Unpause EarthCaster
  • Earth Move
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move EarthCaster instantly to ((Position of EarthCaster) offset by 12.00 towards (Facing of EarthCaster) degrees), facing (Position of EarthTar)

ok i know that these are GUI but then again i need some help.For some reason whenever i try to use the spell i just get a timed life and then when it expires i just die....can someone help?:sad::sad: plus i might pm u later on w/ other spells that wont work

Put it in trigger tags, will get u a better response..

Level 4
Well the only thing that would be giving him the timed life is the Expiration timer being added to the dummy. Just remove that, and instead give the dummy negative health regeneration (Shift+Double Click the health regeneration field on the dummy unit in the object editor to break limits, which will let you set it to a negative).

Won't garauntee that it'll work but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.