• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eagle771's Pwnage Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Bought me bag
Bag.jpg

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?
Bitch.jpg

DIEEEEEE!
Die.jpg

I gotta admit i was pretty happy killing this guy... in normal wow i try killing sales people in bootys bay and guards gank me

Woah, Wassup Guys?
Piledup.jpg

Umm guys? NO! NO PLEASE DON"T HURT ME!!! NOOOO!!!!
Reinforcements.jpg

Snake?... Snake? SNAKEEEEE!

And That my friends concludes my first round of screenshots

Level 8
I don't know if its supposed to be like that but the tent in the first picks is so flat and wide. The terrain is good and all but that tent bothers me.

Level 1
The custom tiles doesn't seem to fit well. for instance, in screenshot 1 - 3, the dirt tiles is very strange, it goes from light brown - white - and then green. WTF!? it should go from light brown - light green - then green, or whatever, just make it seem less "contrastic". ( is that a word? sorry 4 my English )

In screenshot 5, the mountain tiles look like mest up bricks.

Level 25
Yeah, I know. The Barrens is like 4% done and I want to reterrain almost all of Wc3:WoW (except for Orgrimmar since it's almost done) so it's larger, more accurate, and overall better looking. I'll try to see what I can do. Might start redoing Durotar today actually.

Level 8
I think the re terraining is a bit too much. If its still good for single player and the camera doesn't screw up cause all the doodads are so close than its good for the first beta.

Level 25
I just started reterraining Valley of Trials today. It's looking A LOT better and more accurate now. Durotar is very open, so I doubt it will take long to get a few areas reterrained. I reterrain the areas because I know the overall outcome of doing it is always a lot better.

Level 2
Looks great ! i like the health bar on the players. But look at the road on the 5st pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.