• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Thane

Powerful, zealous and patriotic, this Thane is truly someone worth fearing.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as I get the credit I'm due.

Keywords:
Hero, Thane, Mountain King, Dwarf, King, Warrior, Knight, Footman, Alliance, Standard, Flag, Mage, Ongoing Keyword Gag
Contents

Dwarven Thane (Model)

Reviews
16:46, 11th Jun 2014 Misha: very unique and quite well done model, approved

M

16:46, 11th Jun 2014
Misha: very unique and quite well done model, approved

For anyone that doesn't like the Flag, I'd like to direct you Here. The simplest fix for the flag would be to have someone with a working Vertex Editor to remove the Flag and replace it with a Bandit Archmage staff, then remove the 'F1-3' Bones that connect to the Flag itself.

All members of the Hive have my permission to edit any of my models, but all I ask is that if you decide to edit something of mine, you let me know. I won't tell you that you can't, but I can always give advice as to what would be best. I can probably even make the things you want geomerged onto my models, if I'm feeling compelled to do so.

That aside, I may have to put it in my signature; If you do a complete remodel or heavy edit of any of my content, please link the original content in your submission description, and send me a message, I'd love to see what people do with my source material.