• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Thane ( two metal horns variation )

Dwarven Thane model, based off Samwise's concept. I've actually made similar model long ago when wc3sear.ch was still up but some time later I decided to remake it and here it is.

I've recently noticed that I forgot to upload here on hive so I'm doing it now ^^

This version has two metal spiked horns but none of them is cut off.

Keywords:
Dwarf, Thane, beard, hammer, heavy metal, chief, stout
Contents

Dwarven Thane ( two metal horns variation ) (Model)

Dwarven Thane ( two metal horns variation ) (Model)

Assets
Reviews
18:38, 9th May 2009 General Frank: Very good model edit, which works ingame.

M

18:38, 9th May 2009
General Frank:

Very good model edit, which works ingame.

Level 8
@ Eggie Poo Poo:
And the moderators will neg rep the crap out of you...who do you think you are? This is a website for constructive criticism that help people improve their resources btw....how will that post help anyone? Be so kind as to inform everyone why the model is so that bad?

About the model: Its a great model and I will add it to my collection... Might use it some day 4/5.... keep it up

Level 28
This is balls. I'd rather dunk my head face first into a gigantic liquid puddle of fruity rhinoceros diarrhea, then lick it all up with my tongue, barf it out onto an old grandma's ass then eat it again off her wrinkly old moldy ass crack than download this.

Wasn't it a lot easier to say that you don't like it? Jeez just rate it 2/5 instead of putting up posts like this wich are just immature and insulting to the creator. Or even better, give him some hints on how to improve it.

Level 1
making a RPGish campaign at the mnoment and the main characters are all dwarfs, thinking of making this dude the main man of it.a real good model :D