• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Thane

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Dwarven Thane (Model)

Dwarven Thane (Model)

Assets
Level 3
Just a tip: I've noticed this on your other models that you have multiple entries under the textures section of the model for the same actual texture. I don't know if this is caused by Oinker's tools (which you use right?) but it's un-necessary as whenever you want a material to use that texture you just put the textureid of the material to the one entry for that texture.

Level 1
hi habe gerade das model probiert, wieso seh ich kein Portrait? Oh sorry this is english :p I just tested the model but i can't see the portrait , what do i do wrong?

Level 2
I don't know if I'll get a reply so late, but this doesn't seem to be working. Could you explain what I'm doing wrong? I'm importing it as I would any other model, which is to say import it, then delete the "w3import" or whatever from the path for good measure, but all I get is a "doesn't work" cube when I load back up. I'm confused...