• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dustwallow Marsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
''As I set foot upon the rickety docks of an abandoned tradepost, the glaring sun and the fierce sandstorm blind my sight while I hear a taunting cry in the distance: 'Me smash, you die!''

Attachments

• Dustwallow Marsh.jpg
    Dustwallow Marsh.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 2,063
Level 36
Its nice, but those rucks, the round ones, just look out of place. And I see this is dustwallow march as it is in wc3 and not wow :p Though, who would want to make anything like wow? ... xD

Also, you shoud add some depth to it.

Level 7
Thanks for the replies, i'm glad that you like it =D

I'm not trying to make it like like wow or wc3, just my own intrepetaiton. And it is one of my old playable terrains, just polished it up a bit to take this screenshot.

Level 7
the rocks are ugly and oversized, there texture is shoiwing o_O change the rocks to somtihng different and make them at least half that size. and lower them into the ground. but other then that, looks good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.